• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried a 30-Minute Turkey Breast?

In summary, the cooking time for a 30-minute turkey breast can vary but as a general guideline, it should take approximately 30 minutes to cook a 2-pound turkey breast in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. A 30-minute turkey breast can also be cooked in the microwave, but using the oven or grill is recommended for better flavor. If the turkey breast is frozen, it is best to thaw it before cooking for even cooking. Popular seasonings for a 30-minute turkey breast include garlic, thyme, rosemary, and sage, or you can use a pre-made seasoning blend or barbecue sauce. Leftover turkey can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days and used in various dishes.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hello and hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Tonight I tried out the 30-minute Chicken in the Deep Covered Baker and was impressed - very moist and tender even with removing the skin before cooking. My test subject, Ariel, is ready to order the baker next week when it goes on special :)

Has anyone tried this cooking method with a turkey breast? If so, what if any adjustments do you have to make as there are no bones and it's denser than a chicken?

Thank you!
Susan

I'm interested to hear how it turned out too...

There was a thread on here about the Turkey Breast in the DCB, but now I can't find it - I've never done it myself - but I know there are people who have done it successfully.
Sorry I don't have any more info than that!

1. How long does it take to cook a 30-minute turkey breast?

The cooking time for a 30-minute turkey breast will vary depending on the size and weight of the breast, as well as the cooking method used. However, as a general guideline, it should take approximately 30 minutes to cook a 2-pound turkey breast in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Can I cook a 30-minute turkey breast in the microwave?

Yes, a 30-minute turkey breast can be cooked in the microwave. However, it is recommended to use the oven or grill for a more evenly cooked and flavorful turkey breast.

3. Do I need to thaw a 30-minute turkey breast before cooking?

If the turkey breast is frozen, it is recommended to thaw it before cooking to ensure even cooking. Thawing can be done in the refrigerator, in cold water, or in the microwave according to the package instructions.

4. What seasonings or marinades go well with a 30-minute turkey breast?

Some popular seasonings for a 30-minute turkey breast include garlic, thyme, rosemary, and sage. You can also use a pre-made turkey seasoning blend or your favorite barbecue sauce for added flavor.

5. Can I use a 30-minute turkey breast for leftovers?

Yes, a 30-minute turkey breast can be used for leftovers. Just make sure to store any leftover turkey in the refrigerator within 2 hours of cooking and consume within 3-4 days for best quality. Leftover turkey can be used in salads, sandwiches, soups, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • FromMaria'sKitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • magentablue