• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Breast Tenderloin in Dcb--Cook Time?

In summary, the average cook time for turkey breast tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker is approximately 25-30 minutes. It is recommended to preheat the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave for 8-10 minutes before adding the tenderloin. You can use frozen tenderloin, but may need to increase the cook time. The internal temperature should reach 165°F and you can add other ingredients to the baker.
babywings76
Gold Member
A friend just asked me:

"Hey, Amanda. Do you have how long to cook a turkey breast tenderloin in the DCB? I'm thinking that's what's for dinner tonight."

Anyone know the answer? She didn't say if it was microwave or oven, but I'm guessing oven (since she was the host who told me that my recommending the 30 min. Chicken in the microwave was too much wear & tear on it.)

If you're cooking the turkey breast tenderloin in the oven, it should take about 25-30 minutes to cook at 350°F. Be sure to use a meat thermometer to check the temperature of your turkey. It should reach 165°F when it's done.

Hi there! I'm not sure about the specific timing for a turkey breast tenderloin in the DCB, but I do know that it's generally recommended to cook poultry at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes per pound. So depending on the size of the tenderloin, it could take anywhere from 30-45 minutes. Of course, it's always best to use a meat thermometer to ensure it's fully cooked. Hope that helps!

1. How long does it take to cook turkey breast tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker?

The average cook time for turkey breast tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker is approximately 25-30 minutes. However, the exact cook time may vary depending on the size and thickness of the tenderloin.

2. Do I need to preheat the Deep Covered Baker before cooking the turkey breast tenderloin?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave for 8-10 minutes before adding the turkey breast tenderloin. This will ensure even cooking and help to prevent the tenderloin from sticking to the baker.

3. Can I use frozen turkey breast tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, you can use frozen turkey breast tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker. However, you may need to increase the cook time by 5-10 minutes to ensure it is fully cooked.

4. What temperature should the turkey breast tenderloin reach when it is done cooking?

The internal temperature of the turkey breast tenderloin should reach 165°F to ensure it is fully cooked and safe to eat. It is recommended to use a meat thermometer to check the temperature.

5. Can I add vegetables or other ingredients to the Deep Covered Baker with the turkey breast tenderloin?

Yes, you can add vegetables, herbs, and other ingredients to the Deep Covered Baker with the turkey breast tenderloin. Just make sure to adjust the cook time accordingly and check the internal temperature of the turkey to ensure it is fully cooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedval