• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes?

In summary, to make Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes, you will need shrimp, coconut milk, breadcrumbs, red bell pepper, green onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, lime juice, and cilantro. The shrimp should be peeled, deveined, and chopped into small pieces before being added to the mixture for the shrimp cakes. You can use almond milk or regular milk as a substitute for coconut milk, but it may alter the taste slightly. To prevent the shrimp cakes from falling apart, make sure to thoroughly mix all the ingredients together and form them into tightly packed patties. It also helps to refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes before cooking. You can freeze the uncooked shrimp cakes for up to 3 months by
AnthemChef
Has anyone made this recipe? I was looking through past Season's Best cookbooks and it looks yummy. I'd love to hear thoughts from someone who has tried it!

I have! And they were very good! My hubby even liked them and he's picky!!! Go for it, I'm sure you'll like them!

I've made them many many times for many many shows - a BIG hit!
I find that I need to add about 1/2 of an egg extrato keep them held together though.

I just made these! I loved them! I omitted the coconut though.. not a big fan but they will still great!

If I haven't said it enough in the past few days (since I started posting) - YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks so much for giving me such quick answers to all my questions :)

Yes, they are always a hit--even with those who aren't fond of coconut. Also, for a quick sauce, I just microwave some apricot jam in a prep bowl and it's delicious with the shrimp cakes.

Related to Have you tried Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes?

1. What ingredients do I need to make Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes?

To make Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes, you will need shrimp, coconut milk, breadcrumbs, red bell pepper, green onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, lime juice, and cilantro.

2. How do I prepare the shrimp for the cakes?

The shrimp should be peeled, deveined, and chopped into small pieces before being added to the mixture for the shrimp cakes.

3. Can I use a substitute for coconut milk in this recipe?

Yes, you can use almond milk or regular milk as a substitute for coconut milk in this recipe. However, it may alter the taste slightly.

4. How do I prevent the shrimp cakes from falling apart while cooking?

To prevent the shrimp cakes from falling apart, make sure to thoroughly mix all the ingredients together and form them into tightly packed patties. It also helps to refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes before cooking.

5. Can I freeze the shrimp cakes for later use?

Yes, you can freeze the uncooked shrimp cakes for up to 3 months. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place them in an airtight container before freezing. Thaw them in the refrigerator before cooking as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Wendyss
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara Volpenhein
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedkel