• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Seen a Real Pink Email?

In summary, the CC user has sent out a pink HWC email to their hosts, but it doesn't seem to be working. They've also set up a fundraiser to send the emails, but it's not working either.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Several times now, I've logged into CC to an annoying pop-up that tells me I can send a special pink HWC email to my hosts that they can send to their guests.

I've never seen it. Every attempt I make at sending a special, pink (as pomised) HWC email comes out with the same-old green and brown veggie email.

Anyone actually seen one?

I sent them out just fine...I can send one to you if you would like?:D

I just sent both the HWC e-mail and my HWC fundraiser invite. Let me know if you got them.

too cute!! I'm really upset that mine won't work.

you have to set up a fundraiser in order to send the pink HWC emails.

soonerchef said:
I just sent both the HWC e-mail and my HWC fundraiser invite. Let me know if you got them.
Yes, I got them after a little heartburn. ;) The jrmanning.com is my new blog site and I haven't quite figured out how to drive it yet. The emails came through with huge red letters saying, "IMAGE REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS" so I forwarded it to my regular thekitchenguy@sbcglobal. net and it worked just fine.

I've got a couple of fundraisers set up but I still don't get the pink email. I whipped off a note to the support folks at TPC but I don't think they like hearing from me anymore. (If you check out Foamy The Squirrel's "Tech Support III" you'll see the support technique that TPC is using with me now.)

Hmmm, that's weird with the images! They must have disabled images in your emails. A lot of things do that now (AOL, Hotmail).
Kitchen Guy, you are so cool! You like Foamy!

CarlyK said:
Hmmm, that's weird with the images! They must have disabled images in your emails. A lot of things do that now (AOL, Hotmail).
Kitchen Guy, you are so cool! You like Foamy!
Yes, it was a security feature in my email tool on my website. (In case you're wondering, my own website is in support of my writing career and hobbies, not TPC.) If you like spam, put your own name on a website. I also have a filter on the blog feature of my website to prevent spam posters. Take a look at it sometime and see what you think of it. I also intend to change the header photo soon but I have to find an appropriate photo first. (I have one, I just need to make it fit correctly.)

As for the Foamy comment - I don't know whether to be honored or not. :D

Very nice website KG...loved the story about Don!!

soonerchef said:
Very nice website KG...loved the story about Don!!
TY - he was a very interesting man and the total impact of his loss hasn't completely hit me yet. Even though I expected it, I didn't expect it, at least, not now. There will probably be more about him in a week or so, I don't know yet.

I am very sorry for your loss, he seems like he was a good friend. It must make you happy to know that he is up driving around on the best roads imagineable!

1. What is the "Has Anyone Seen a Real Pink Email?" email all about?

The "Has Anyone Seen a Real Pink Email?" email is a promotional email sent out by Pampered Chef to showcase their new line of pink kitchen products. It is also a way for the company to raise awareness and support for breast cancer research and treatment.

2. How can I receive the "Has Anyone Seen a Real Pink Email?" email?

If you are a current Pampered Chef customer or have signed up for our email list, you will automatically receive the "Has Anyone Seen a Real Pink Email?" email. If you are not yet a customer, you can sign up for our email list on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is there a way to opt out of receiving the "Has Anyone Seen a Real Pink Email?" email?

Yes, there is an option to unsubscribe from our email list at the bottom of every promotional email we send, including the "Has Anyone Seen a Real Pink Email?" If you no longer wish to receive these emails, simply click on the unsubscribe link and follow the prompts.

4. Can I still support breast cancer research and treatment if I don't want to purchase any pink products?

Yes, you can still support breast cancer research and treatment by making a donation directly to a reputable organization such as the American Cancer Society or the National Breast Cancer Foundation. You can also participate in local events and fundraisers that support breast cancer awareness and research.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions associated with the "Has Anyone Seen a Real Pink Email?" email?

Yes, the "Has Anyone Seen a Real Pink Email?" often includes special deals and promotions on our pink products. These deals may include discounts, free shipping, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to read the email carefully and take advantage of any offers that interest you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tash
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • naekelsey