• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About HWC Email from CC

In summary, HWC is a platform used by Pampered Chef to help hostesses manage their parties and orders. If you receive an email from CC about it, it is most likely a notification about your upcoming party or order. Your consultant may have set up an HWC account for you when you hosted a party, or someone else may have used your email to create an account for their party. You can opt out of receiving emails from HWC and CC by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link, but this will also remove you from any current or upcoming parties. If you have trouble logging into your HWC account, make sure you are using the correct email and password, and reset your password if needed. You can also access HWC
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have seen several people talking about an email you can send from cc regarding HWC. I keep asking what you are all talking about and haven't recvd help yet!! What are you guys talking about? Where is it? How do you send it??

Thanks...

It's not in consultant's corner it's on your personal website under the customer connection (confusing with the two CC's).

You go into the personal website, click on the customer connection, select the contacts you want to send to, choose send an email from the drop down and on the next page pick the Help Whip Cancer email.

Thanks. Did what you said and it works. Seems I have never been in Customer Connection! Love the email.

Thanks so much!

You are welcome -- glad I was able to help and figure out the CC confusion.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received help yet regarding the email from cc about HWC. This email is a great tool for sharing information about the amazing products and opportunities that Pampered Chef has to offer. To access the email, simply log into your consultant's corner and click on "Marketing" then select "Emails" and you should see the option for HWC email. From there, you can customize and send the email to your contacts. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is HWC and why am I receiving an email from CC about it?

HWC stands for Hostess Work Center, which is a platform used by Pampered Chef to help hostesses manage their parties and orders. The email you received from CC is most likely a notification about your upcoming party or order.

2. I don't remember signing up for HWC. How did I get an account?

When you host a Pampered Chef party, your consultant will set up an HWC account for you so you can easily track your party's progress and manage your orders. If you did not host a party, it is possible that someone else used your email to create an account for their party.

3. Can I opt out of receiving emails from HWC and CC?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving emails from HWC and CC by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. However, please note that this will also remove you from any parties you are currently hosting or have upcoming orders for.

4. I'm having trouble logging into my HWC account. What should I do?

If you are having trouble logging into your HWC account, first make sure you are using the correct email address and password. If you still cannot log in, you can click on the "forgot password" link on the login page to reset your password. If you continue to have issues, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

5. Can I use HWC on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access HWC on your mobile device by downloading the HWC app from the App Store or Google Play Store. This will allow you to manage your parties and orders on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies