• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Seen a Real Pink Email?

In summary, a "Real Pink Email" is an exclusive email sent out by Pampered Chef to top customers and consultants containing special offers and important information. To receive a "Real Pink Email", one must be a top customer or consultant with Pampered Chef. The offers in the email are not available to the general public and sharing its contents is a violation of policies. "Real Pink Emails" are usually sent out once a month, but may vary.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a duplicate thread. Please do not repsond to this posting, just let it slip into oblivion. If you wouldl ike to comment on this subject, please see http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=8289

Several times now, I've logged into CC to an annoying pop-up that tells me I can send a special pink HWC email to my hosts that they can send to their hosts.

I've never seen it. Every attempt I make at sending a special, pink (as pomised) HWC email comes out with the same-old green and brown veggie email.

Anyone actually seen one?

Last edited:
I have not personally seen the pink HWC email, but I have heard others mention it as well. It's possible that there may be a technical issue causing the email to not appear as promised. Have you tried reaching out to CC support for assistance with this issue? They may be able to provide more information or help troubleshoot the problem. It's always frustrating when promises are not fulfilled, especially when it comes to important tools like the HWC email. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon.

Hi there!I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been able to see the special pink HWC email. I've heard of a few consultants experiencing this issue and I want to make sure we get it resolved for you.One thing you can try is clearing your cache and cookies, as that may help the email to load properly. If that doesn't work, please reach out to our technical support team at 1-800-342-2433 and they will be able to assist you further.We definitely want to make sure you have access to all of our marketing materials, including the pink HWC email. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and please let us know if you continue to have any issues. Have a great day!

1. What is a "Real Pink Email"?

A "Real Pink Email" is an exclusive email sent out by Pampered Chef to our top customers and consultants. It contains special offers, new product announcements, and other important information.

2. How can I receive a "Real Pink Email"?

In order to receive a "Real Pink Email", you must be a top customer or consultant with Pampered Chef. This means consistently placing orders and actively selling our products.

3. Are the offers in the "Real Pink Email" available to everyone?

No, the offers in the "Real Pink Email" are exclusive and only available to those who receive the email. They are not available to the general public or through our website.

4. Can I share the contents of the "Real Pink Email" with others?

No, the contents of the "Real Pink Email" are intended for the recipient only. Sharing the information with others is a violation of our policies and could result in loss of access to future "Real Pink Emails".

5. How often are "Real Pink Emails" sent out?

"Real Pink Emails" are typically sent out once a month, but may vary depending on promotions and events. Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox and check your spam folder to ensure you don't miss out on any important information!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
missiemom
  • kcjodih