• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made the Creamy Mojito Torte Yet?

In summary, a Creamy Mojito Torte is a delicious no-bake dessert made with layers of creamy cheesecake, tangy lime, and a hint of mint on a graham cracker crust. It is a simple and easy dessert to make, with the option of making substitutions to fit dietary needs. The torte needs to chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight for best results. Fresh mint can be used instead of mint extract, with the recommended adjustment of amount to taste.
chefkathy
I am thinking about making it for Super Bowl Sunday.

Give me your review.

Thanks!

It's very easy and very good - IMO.

Related to Has Anyone Made the Creamy Mojito Torte Yet?

1. What is a Creamy Mojito Torte?

A Creamy Mojito Torte is a delicious dessert made with layers of creamy cheesecake, tangy lime, and a hint of mint, all on top of a buttery graham cracker crust.

2. How difficult is it to make the Creamy Mojito Torte?

The Creamy Mojito Torte is a simple and easy dessert to make, with no baking required. It can be made in just a few steps and is perfect for any level of baking experience.

3. Can I make any substitutions in the recipe for the Creamy Mojito Torte?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use a gluten-free graham cracker crust or substitute the cream cheese for a dairy-free alternative.

4. How long does the Creamy Mojito Torte need to chill before serving?

The Creamy Mojito Torte needs to chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving, but it is recommended to chill it overnight for best results.

5. Can I use fresh mint in the Creamy Mojito Torte instead of mint extract?

Yes, you can use fresh mint in the Creamy Mojito Torte. Simply finely chop the mint leaves and add them to the mixture instead of using mint extract. You may need to adjust the amount to taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
c00p
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • leftymac