• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Dawn Walle Manage Her Business Across Two Continents?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. They aim to help people enjoy cooking and sharing meals with loved ones. To host a Pampered Chef party, simply invite friends and family for a cooking demonstration and shopping experience. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on party sales. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, small appliances, and pantry items. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and receive training and support to build a successful business and earn income through commission and bonuses. Lastly, Pampered Chef offers Freezer Meal workshops, where guests can prepare multiple meals in
Dawn Walle
My name is Dawn Walle and I have been a PC fan for years but just started my business last July. I am currently working it on two continents, doing FB shows for my US customers and both online and actual shows for my customers here in Saudi Arabia. Right now my Freezer Meal workshops are getting a lot of attention and I LOVE doing them. Thanks for adding me!
Dawn

Welcome Dawn to Chef Success! Kudos to you for for having an international business! Isn't technology wonderful?
Browse thru our files and threads for all sorts of great information to help you. And please share and post on our threads.

Welcome! How cool that you're able to keep your business going from afar.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. Our mission is to help people enjoy the experience of cooking and sharing meals with loved ones.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! Simply invite your friends and family to join you for a cooking demonstration and shopping experience. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

3. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and accessories, including cookware, bakeware, knives, small appliances, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy and rewarding. You can sign up online or through a current consultant. Our consultants receive training and support to help them build successful businesses and earn income through commission and bonuses.

5. What are Freezer Meal workshops?

Freezer Meal workshops are a popular type of cooking party where guests can prepare multiple meals in bulk and store them in the freezer for later use. Pampered Chef offers a variety of freezer meal recipes and products to make the process quick and easy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Crystal Patton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • chefkathy