• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Canada Day to Canadian Consultants - #SorryNotSorry!

In summary, the "Happy Canada Day" promotion is a special offer for Canadian consultants from Pampered Chef that celebrates Canada Day. It includes exclusive discounts and deals on select products, as well as a chance to win prizes. To participate, you must be a Canadian consultant and log into your account during the promotion period. The specific products included may vary each year, but typically consist of popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or offers, but you can still earn commission and use your consultant discount. The promotion usually takes place during the week leading up to Canada Day and may continue for a few days after.
chefann
Gold Member
http://smileys.smilchat.net/smileys/numbers/canadianflag.gif Happy Canada Day, to all the Canadian consultants out there. http://smileys.smilchat.net/smileys/numbers/canadianflag.gif

Yes, I know I'm a day late. Sorry.

thanks ann
thats ok most of the stores and businesses are obsevering the holiday today

Thanks Ann!! As Heather said most of Canada is observing today as Canada day. All the stores are open here though, I'm going shopping;)

I thought of it last week Wednesday - that's when the big Windsor/Detroit fireworks were. Then it slipped my mind until I saw something (rude, but funny) about it on Adult Swim last night.

mmm.... shopping.....

Oh gosh no nude swimming here, must be an Eastern thing;) ;)

Yup shoppin', we have a city called Prince George about a hours drive from me and it's were all our good shopping is and that's were I'm headed today. I haven't been up there for about 6 months so the savings account is taking a beating today:eek: :D

rennea said:
Oh gosh no nude swimming here, must be an Eastern thing;) ;)
<giggle> Adult Swim is the name for the overnight programming on Cartoon Network. Nothing (usually) to do with skinny-dipping, although they are frequently subversive and never meant for children. :D

Related to Happy Canada Day to Canadian Consultants - #SorryNotSorry!

1. What is the "Happy Canada Day" promotion for Canadian consultants?

The "Happy Canada Day" promotion is a special offer for Canadian consultants from Pampered Chef to celebrate Canada Day. It includes exclusive discounts and deals on select products, as well as a chance to win prizes.

2. How do I participate in the "Happy Canada Day" promotion?

To participate in the "Happy Canada Day" promotion, you must be a Canadian consultant for Pampered Chef. Simply log into your consultant account and the discounts and deals will be automatically applied to your order during the promotion period.

3. What products are included in the "Happy Canada Day" promotion?

The specific products included in the "Happy Canada Day" promotion may vary each year. However, they typically include popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware products from Pampered Chef's catalog.

4. Can I combine the "Happy Canada Day" promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the "Happy Canada Day" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers from Pampered Chef. However, you can still earn commission on these sales and use your consultant discount on eligible products.

5. When does the "Happy Canada Day" promotion take place?

The "Happy Canada Day" promotion typically takes place during the week leading up to Canada Day (July 1st) and may continue for a few days after. Be sure to check your consultant account or the Pampered Chef website for the exact dates of the promotion each year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76