• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Anniversary Janet (And Your Dh!)

uh...love, he's being romantic.When my husband takes me on a nice date to a movie or out to eat, he's being romantic.So in summary, yes, your husband is being romantic by wanting your company and taking you on dates.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Starting this early for the same reasons as you started Dor's thread :) :D

I truly hope you have a wonderful and blessed day, and a chance to have at least a few moments with your DH, amongst all of the business of your crazy week, to remember your wedding day, reflect on the years past, and anticipate the years ahead.

I hope you have many, many happy years together ahead of you :)

Annabel

Happy Anniversary Janet and Steve! :)
0012.gif

have a happy & Blessed day!!

anniversary_graphics.gif

celebrate.gif

Wow! Didn't even think about the fact that your anniversary was coming in the middle of your crazy week! I remembered it was the 11th (one of those dates easy to remember.)

Hope you can take at least a few moments for each other. Congratulations...it's your 9th, right?

Maybe you should check out some of the more adult ideas on Sue's Adult Games thread!:D

Happy Anniversary! How many years?

Happy Anniversary! :D

Happy Anniversary, Janet and Janet's DH! :)

Happy Anniversary!http://easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Sexy-Smileys/

Yes, Becky is right - it is our 9th! DH is meeting me in town after work while we run the kids to activities. We then HAVE to get salt for our water conditioner and dog food tonight and for dinner, well, we're playing it by ear and doing SOMETHING as a family, even if it is McD's tonight.Last night we spent all night together bike riding. DD and I biked to her piano lesson and back, DH and DS (age 4) biked about 4-5 miles to a part of camp's land and back. We met up and met two sets of neighbors along the way and chatted with each for awhile. It was a great night and lots of fun.

Glad you got a little "relaxing time"! Happy Anniversary! Have a great time!

Happy anniversary!

I hope you have a wonderful Anniversary!!!!

Happy 9th Wonderful Anniversary Janet and Hubby!

(and thanks for the birthday thread - you are so sweet!)

Happy Anniversary Janet! Enjoy.

Have an AWESOME day praising God for oneanother and the blessings of eachother in your life! Too many people today don't celebrate marriage enough but I'm thinking from what I've learned about you... you'll make sure you do!!!!!!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Yes, Becky is right - it is our 9th! DH is meeting me in town after work while we run the kids to activities. We then HAVE to get salt for our water conditioner and dog food tonight and for dinner, well, we're playing it by ear and doing SOMETHING as a family, even if it is McD's tonight.Last night we spent all night together bike riding. DD and I biked to her piano lesson and back, DH and DS (age 4) biked about 4-5 miles to a part of camp's land and back. We met up and met two sets of neighbors along the way and chatted with each for awhile. It was a great night and lots of fun.
At our house, running errands together is considered a date!:DWhen DH says I have to go to the hardware store, (or the Elevator, or the auto supply store,) do you want to ride along? I know he is wanting my company, and is asking me for a date!:D So - enjoy your date night doing all the everyday stuff that is part of being a team!

ChefBeckyD said:
At our house, running errands together is considered a date!:D

When DH says I have to go to the hardware store, (or the Elevator, or the auto supply store,) do you want to ride along? I know he is wanting my company, and is asking me for a date!:D

So - enjoy your date night doing all the everyday stuff that is part of being a team!

Uh yeah, here too! ...and our bike ride as a family last night. :)

We are closer as a couple when our family is there...and since the kids are young it means so much more to them.

Our kids randomly call out "Family Hug" in our house and everyone has to stop what they are doing and we have a big Family Hug...the kids LOVE it.

I cannot hug DH without DS calling for a Family Hug!!!! :D

We have a couple we know getting a divorce and others struggling right now around us so it makes us guard our marriage even more and be happy to be together.

Becky & Janet, it sounds like you've found the secret to true romance. Seriously. I know so many women who complain that their husbands aren't romantic. What they don't realize is that "male romance" is different.When your husband wants your company going to the hardware store, he's being romantic.When The Furry Guy comes home from an auction telling me about the things he saw that he knew I'd like (even if he didn't buy them), I know he's been thinking about me while engaged in one of his favorite activities. That's romantic.I guess that's one of the many reasons we have wonderful marriages.

Janet...I wasn't on here much yesterday and missed this thread. Hope you had a fun anniversary night!!

raebates said:
Becky & Janet, it sounds like you've found the secret to true romance. Seriously. I know so many women who complain that their husbands aren't romantic. What they don't realize is that "male romance" is different.

When your husband wants your company going to the hardware store, he's being romantic.

When The Furry Guy comes home from an auction telling me about the things he saw that he knew I'd like (even if he didn't buy them), I know he's been thinking about me while engaged in one of his favorite activities. That's romantic.

I guess that's one of the many reasons we have wonderful marriages.

You are so right, Rae!

It took me a little while to figure it out, but it's so true.

I try to never turn DH down when he wants me to ride along or hang out with him. He could go by himself very easily, but he's asked me to go with him.....hanging out together is all a part of the beauty of our friendship. One of his greatest needs is for my companionship.

On the same page - Sometimes, when he runs to the store to pick up a prescription, or sour cream that I forget, or hamburger buns, or whatever - he will buy a little bouquet of flowers from the Grocery store to bring home to me. I had a friend who actually found that offensive - she said it would tick her off if her husband did that, because it didn't take any effort to buy flowers at the grocery store - it wasn't thoughtful or romantic enough.

I think it's very thoughtful for him to think of me, and want to make me smile as he is out running everyday errands - but I guess that's just me.:rolleyes:

Well, the night was fun...BOTH kids ended up in the gymnastics class and did really well for the first time. :)Then we upgraded from McD's to County Kitchen which I haven't eaten at in my 9 years up here. Food was so-so but the kids ate free, got to color and the wait staff thought they were cute and well-behaved. DD drew us pictures for our anniversary.We got home and I was tired so I told Steve I'd feed the dogs in the morning, they could wait. Well, instead of leaving the 50 lb. bag of dog food in the truck, he put it on the front porch.Well, this morning he asked if I fed the dogs last night, I said, "No, I told you I was doing it in the morning." Well, the bears carried it off during the night so the dogs had no food this morning and have to wait until tonight. I'm going to have to get them a treat for that!

Janet...Oh no! The BEARS stole your dog food? Sorry to hear that...but it IS rather funny!

KellyTheChef said:
Janet...Oh no! The BEARS stole your dog food? Sorry to hear that...but it IS rather funny!

Yeah, I guess we didn't provide a proper Packer defense to it.

DD thought it was funny because she weighs 50lbs. and that is what they carried off. So I told her I'd leave her on the porch tonight and see if they carry her off. :p

I just have to say that I'm glad I live where we don't have to worry about bears carrying off the pet food!:eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
I just have to say that I'm glad I live where we don't have to worry about bears carrying off the pet food!:eek:

But you can love 'em and hug 'em and squeeze 'em and call 'em George. ;)

ChefBeckyD said:

Yeah, me too!! We just have to worry about skunks and racoons...and the odd coyote!

janetupnorth said:
But you can love 'em and hug 'em and squeeze 'em and call 'em George. ;)

Yeah, but I can also do that with my two dogs and cat!! :p

PChefPEI said:
Yeah, but I can also do that with my two dogs and cat!! :p

Not if the bear carries them off!

Related to Happy Anniversary Janet (And Your Dh!)

1. What products do you recommend for a romantic anniversary dinner?

For a romantic anniversary dinner, we recommend using our stoneware bakeware for a delicious homemade meal. Our non-stick cookware and knife sets are also great for preparing a romantic meal together.

2. Do you have any special deals for anniversary gifts?

Yes, we have a variety of gift sets and bundles that are perfect for an anniversary gift. You can also personalize your gift with our custom engraving service.

3. Can you suggest any recipes for a special anniversary dessert?

Absolutely! Our website has a wide selection of dessert recipes that are perfect for any occasion. We recommend trying our chocolate lava cake or strawberry shortcake for a sweet treat on your anniversary.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed for couples?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are perfect for couples, such as our dual-sided grill pan and our adjustable measuring spoon set. These products are designed to make cooking together easier and more enjoyable.

5. Do you offer any anniversary-themed kitchen tools or decor?

Yes, we have a collection of anniversary-themed kitchen tools and decor that are perfect for celebrating your special day. From heart-shaped cookie cutters to anniversary-themed dish towels, we have everything you need to add a touch of romance to your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies