• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Pampered Chef!!!

In summary, Pampered Chef's birthday celebration is an annual event to celebrate the company's founding and success. It typically takes place in October and offers exclusive deals and promotions for consultants, customers, and employees. Anyone can participate in the celebration and stay updated on the latest news and promotions by following Pampered Chef on social media, signing up for their email newsletter, and checking their website or consulting with a local Pampered Chef consultant.
pamperedbecky
For those of you who don't know, TODAY is the 25th anniversary of the very first Kitchen Show Doris Christopher did. I was hoping to have a show tonight, but my schedule got too crammed the other days of the week, so I didn't even offer today as a choice to hosts. How cool is that??? Twenty-five years ago, Doris nearly turned around and drove back home because she didn't think this would work and she was soooooo nervous. So, for those of you who are incredibly nervous at your first shows and beyond....stick with it because you never know what this experience will turn into for you!!! :) j

By the way, if you haven't read Doris's book, you should!! It's very inspiring and interesting!

Today is my cluster meeting (i didnt go) but my director basically had a party and i believe at 4:00 which was the time of the first recipe they did the very first demo that doris ever did sounded like a lot of fun i wanted to go but live to far away.

Imagine all that has happend in 25 years and PC is going strong!!

What is Pampered Chef's birthday celebration all about?

Pampered Chef's birthday celebration is a special event to commemorate the company's founding and celebrate its success throughout the years. It's a time for our consultants, customers, and employees to come together and enjoy exclusive deals and promotions.

When is Pampered Chef's birthday celebration?

The exact date of Pampered Chef's birthday celebration may vary each year, but it typically takes place in the month of October.

Are there any special offers or discounts during the birthday celebration?

Yes, we offer exclusive deals and promotions during our birthday celebration. These may include discounts on select products, limited edition items, and free gifts with purchase.

Can anyone participate in the birthday celebration, or is it only for consultants?

Our birthday celebration is open to everyone! Whether you're a consultant, a customer, or simply a fan of Pampered Chef, we invite you to join in on the fun and take advantage of our special offers.

How can I stay updated on the latest news and promotions for Pampered Chef's birthday celebration?

The best way to stay updated is by following Pampered Chef on social media, signing up for our email newsletter, and checking our website for updates. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies