• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Celebrating their 30th Birthday Today? Hint: They're a Chef!

In summary, the conversation is filled with birthday wishes and gratitude towards Chef Kearns for her help on the site. There is also mention of delicious desserts and plans to treat Chef Kearns to one in the future.
luvs2sellit
Just wanted to wish you a Happy 30Th Birthday! I hope your day is filled with many blessings!

Happy Birthday Chef Kearns!

Happy Birthday from NJ!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I really appreciate all your help on this site.

shawnna Nixon

Happy birthday...hope that you have a day filled with everything you wish!!

Happy Birthday again! I just wanted to make sure the post stayed on.:D

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Chef Kearns! Happy Birthday to you! AND MANY MORE!!

Happy Birthday from Indiana!!

Happy Birthday from Kansas:D

:D :D :D :D Happy Happy Birthday to You My Friend!:D :D :D :D

Enjoy your day, relax, and eat lots of ice cream and cake!

Happy Birthday from Sunny (hot) California!!!!!:D

Good grief all ready! :D I wish people would stop replying to the other threads and let Chef Kearns see all her birthday wishes.

Happy Birthday:D :D :D

luvs2sellit said:
Good grief all ready! :D I wish people would stop replying to the other threads and let Chef Kearns see all her birthday wishes.

LOL.....Maybe she is taking the day off for her birthday.

Happy Birthday.

I hope so. The big 30 is a monumental birthday. Or it was to me anyways. I am going to turn 37 in a couple days and all I can think about is that I am getting closer and closer to 40:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!

My husband always laughs at me for wanting to be at this site so much, but it is more than helping with Pampered Chef. I miss you all when I can't get on and I always look forward to hearing what's going on in your lives. Even though most of us have never met anyone from this site before I would easily call you all my friends (even when we disagree and have to go ALL CAPS).

Thank you for the warm birthday wishes!!

Your Welcome!And remember, 30 is not old. The best is yet to come!

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy It!:d :d

Happy Birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEF KEARNS!!!

Remember I owe you a delicious chocolate buttercream birthday cake when you finally do get to my city!!! One of my specialties! I make cakes, the best cookies, cheesecakes, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate fudge brownies and other desserts on the side. I sell some on eBay. They are yummy! I am working on a delicious chocolate groom's cake for my friend's wedding on July 8th. I'll send you a pic of the chocolate goodness that will be coming to you!!!

DEBBIE :D :D

mmmm... SOUNDS YUMMY!

Happy Birthday from Alaska!!

Happy Birthday Sandra...if it wasn't for you (and this site), I wouldn't have found my new hospitality cluster! Thank you for your leadership...
Veronica

Happy Happy Birthday!

Janel

Related to Who is Celebrating their 30th Birthday Today? Hint: They're a Chef!

1. What is "Happy Birthday Chef Kearns!!!"?

"Happy Birthday Chef Kearns!!!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the birthday of our founder and top chef, Chef Kearns. It is a fun and interactive event where participants can learn new cooking techniques, try out delicious recipes, and win prizes!

2. When is "Happy Birthday Chef Kearns!!!"?

The date of "Happy Birthday Chef Kearns!!!" varies each year, but it is typically held in the month of October. You can stay updated on the exact date by checking our website or following us on social media.

3. How can I participate in "Happy Birthday Chef Kearns!!!"?

To participate in "Happy Birthday Chef Kearns!!!", you can register for the event on our website. Once registered, you will receive all the necessary information and materials to join in on the festivities.

4. Is there a cost to attend "Happy Birthday Chef Kearns!!!"?

There is no cost to attend "Happy Birthday Chef Kearns!!!". It is a free event for all Pampered Chef customers and consultants. However, you may need to purchase ingredients for the recipes if you wish to cook along with Chef Kearns.

5. Can I invite my friends and family to "Happy Birthday Chef Kearns!!!"?

Absolutely! "Happy Birthday Chef Kearns!!!" is open to anyone who loves cooking and wants to have a good time. You can invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and even cook together virtually. Just make sure they register for the event as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • raebates