• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging up the Apron. . . Items for Sale

In summary, the "Hanging up the Apron...Items for Sale" collection includes various kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food storage containers. Customers have the option to purchase items separately or as a collection, and the items are exclusive to Pampered Chef. There is a limited lifetime warranty for all items in the collection, and customers can return items within 30 days for a full refund or exchange as long as they are in their original condition.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
Hello to all cheffers! I have decided to hang the apron on Pampered Chef at this time. Things have just not been going well for me with it, so it's just the right time.
I have attached a list & prices of items that I have, please email me with any questions on anything and I will do my best to answer. Prices are negotiable, just ask.

Thanks so much

Mandy

View attachment pc items for sale.txt

Item List & Prices: -Deep Covered Baker with Glass Lid - $30 -Classic Batter Bowl - $15 -Grater - $10 -Garlic Press - $10 -Mix & Chop - $15 -Mini-Serving Spatula - $5 -Pie Crust Maker - $20 -Stainless Steel Knife Set - $40 -Bamboo Cutting Board - $15 -Chopper/Scraper - $10 -Mini-Tart Shaper - $5 -Stoneware Casserole Dish - $25 -Measuring Spoons - $5 -Scoop & Spread - $10

What items are typically included in the "Hanging up the Apron...Items for Sale" collection?

The collection includes various kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food storage containers.

Can customers purchase items separately or only as a collection?

Customers have the option to purchase items separately or as a collection, depending on their needs and preferences.

Are the items in the collection exclusive to Pampered Chef or can they be found elsewhere?

The items in the collection are exclusive to Pampered Chef and cannot be found elsewhere.

Is there a warranty for the items in the collection?

Yes, all items in the collection come with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring their quality and durability.

What is the return policy for items in the collection?

Customers have 30 days to return any items in the collection for a full refund or exchange, as long as they are in their original condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • {*mandy*}
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
{*mandy*}
  • PamperedGirl_KC