• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging a Banner at Trade Show Booths

In summary, to hang a banner at a trade show booth, you will need a banner stand or display system. You can use your own banner, but it's best to check with the trade show organizers for any restrictions. If you don't have a banner stand, you can use hooks, clips, or adhesive strips to hang your banner. The height at which you hang your banner should be at eye level or slightly above. You can also change your banner during the trade show, but be sure to check with the organizers beforehand.
Thinker
Gold Member
How do you hang the banner at the expos? I know some have home made stands. I really wanted to know how to hang it from the booth divders/backdrop. Are their special hooks I need to buy?

Buy some S hooks. Or I use safety pins to pin it to my table.In a pinch, I always have clear packing tape.

my director has a banner from Merrill - an older one that is - and she will buy shower curtain hooks with the seasonal colors on them

:chef:

If you are doing a professional event they will have drapes and signs hung with S hooks. I just use the s hooks and now collect them from these events.

If you are at a smaller event and against the wall I have used velcro sticky fasteners from 3M. They are with the 3M command products.

Otherwise you will need some kind of stand.

You could make a stand with PVC pipes and elbows. I am going to have my hubby make me one to take to shows, so I can hang my banner up behind my table.

I keep some zip ties (AKA tie wraps) in the box with my banner. I use the long ones, so they're likely to fit around whatever I need them to.

Related to Hanging a Banner at Trade Show Booths

1. How do I hang a banner at my trade show booth?

To hang a banner at your trade show booth, you will need a banner stand or display system. These can be purchased or rented from trade show suppliers. Once you have your banner stand, simply follow the instructions provided to assemble it and attach your banner.

2. Can I use my own banner or do I have to use the one provided by the trade show?

In most cases, you are allowed to use your own banner at a trade show booth. However, it is always a good idea to check with the trade show organizers beforehand to make sure there are no restrictions or guidelines for banner size, material, or content.

3. What is the best way to hang a banner without a banner stand?

If you do not have a banner stand, you can still hang a banner at your trade show booth using hooks, clips, or adhesive strips. Make sure to test the method you choose beforehand to ensure it will hold the weight of your banner and will not damage the booth walls.

4. How high should I hang my banner at a trade show booth?

The height at which you hang your banner will depend on the size and layout of your booth, as well as the height restrictions set by the trade show organizers. It is generally recommended to hang your banner at eye level or slightly above to ensure it is easily visible to attendees.

5. Can I change my banner during the trade show?

Yes, you can change your banner during the trade show if you have multiple banners or if you plan to rotate your display throughout the event. Be sure to check with the trade show organizers beforehand to make sure there are no restrictions on changing banners during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • pchefjaime
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • mspibb