• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ham, Cheese, Crescent Roll Turnover Thingies

In summary, to make Ham, Cheese, Crescent Roll Turnover Thingies, you will need crescent roll dough, sliced ham, shredded cheese, and any desired seasonings or toppings. To assemble, roll out the dough and place ham and cheese on top before folding and sealing to create a pocket. These can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before baking. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes. Different fillings can also be used, just adjust the baking time accordingly.
legacypc46
Gold Member
What you see in the title is the description I have of a recipe a customer is looking for. Does this ring a bell with anyone? (I've only been in the business since Nov '06, so I'm pretty sure this was a featured recipe before then.)

Last edited:
The Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels could possibly be what she's referring to. They involved cream cheese and ham.....here's the recipe

Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels
1 can (8 oz.) crescent rolls
1/3 c. cream cheese
1 garlic clove
*1/2 tsp. Pantry Dill Mix
4-6 slices deli ham
½ c. spinach leaves

I change this up a bit: 8 oz. cream cheese, 2 garlic cloves, pressed, 1 tbsp. dill mix, more ham, more spinach. You’ll have leftover cream cheese mixture if you just use 1 can of the crescent rolls, so you can actually use 2.

Roll out the crescent rolls into a large rectangle, pinching seams together. Mix softened cream cheese, pressed garlic and dill mix together in small batter bowl. Spread evenly over crescent rolls. Layer THIN ham and FRESH spinach leaves over spread. Roll into a “log-style” roll and then cut with the serrated bread knife. Bake on a flat stone at 375 for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.

TIP: This works best when the crescent rolls are very cold and the cutting board too. I’ve put the cutting board into the freezer for a while and have then rolled the crescent rolls out onto it. It makes rolling them up much easier.

Hi there! I'm not sure if this is the exact recipe you're looking for, but it sounds like it could be a variation of a popular dish called "Chicken Caprese." It typically includes chicken breast topped with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, and basil, and is often served with a balsamic glaze. I hope this helps!

What ingredients do I need to make Ham, Cheese, Crescent Roll Turnover Thingies?

To make Ham, Cheese, Crescent Roll Turnover Thingies, you will need crescent roll dough, sliced ham, shredded cheese, and any desired seasonings or toppings.

How do I assemble the Ham, Cheese, Crescent Roll Turnover Thingies?

To assemble the turnovers, roll out the crescent roll dough and place a slice of ham and a sprinkle of shredded cheese on top. Then, fold the dough over the filling and seal the edges to create a pocket. You can also add any desired seasonings or toppings before sealing.

Can I make these ahead of time and bake them later?

Yes, you can assemble the turnovers and refrigerate them for up to 24 hours before baking. Simply cover them with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out. When ready to bake, remove from the fridge and let them sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before baking as directed.

How long do I bake the Ham, Cheese, Crescent Roll Turnover Thingies?

The turnovers should be baked at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown and the filling is heated through.

Can I use different fillings for the turnovers?

Yes, feel free to experiment with different fillings for these turnovers. Some popular options include turkey and Swiss cheese, chicken and broccoli, or even pizza toppings. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly if using different fillings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefdianne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies