• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hallowe'en Candy Brownie Lollipops

In summary, to make Hallowe'en Candy Brownie Lollipops, follow the instructions on a brownie mix box and bake them in a mini muffin tin. Once cooled, insert a lollipop stick and decorate with Hallowe'en themed candy. Different types of candy can be used, and this recipe makes approximately 24 lollipops. They can be made ahead of time and are not gluten-free, but can be made with a gluten-free brownie mix and candy.
muffetts
Gold Member
I made these tonight for my girls' classes (60 pops)! :chef:

Search me on Facebook (Patty Stinson) and check out the comments I made on my tips that I found made it easier to make them... too long to repeat again - and to see my pictures of them!

Can you please add me (Rebecca Dowd) as a Friend so I can view your tips?? I can't wait to read all about it! I want to make these for an open house soon and all the tips are greatly appreciated. :)

Wow, those look amazing! I wish I had the time and patience to make something like that for my kids' classes. I'll definitely check out your Facebook page and see if I can pick up any tips for making them myself. Thanks for sharing your photos too, they look like they turned out perfectly!

Related to Hallowe'en Candy Brownie Lollipops

1. How do I make the Hallowe'en Candy Brownie Lollipops?

To make the Hallowe'en Candy Brownie Lollipops, you will need a brownie mix, lollipop sticks, Hallowe'en themed candy, and a mini muffin tin. Start by following the instructions on the brownie mix box and bake the brownies in the mini muffin tin. Once they are done baking, let them cool and then carefully insert a lollipop stick into the center of each brownie. Finally, decorate the brownie lollipops with the Hallowe'en candy of your choice.

2. Can I use a different type of candy for these brownie lollipops?

Yes, you can use any type of Hallowe'en themed candy that you like for these brownie lollipops. Some popular options include candy corn, mini chocolate bars, and gummy worms. Get creative and have fun with it!

3. How many brownie lollipops will this recipe make?

This recipe will make approximately 24 brownie lollipops. However, the exact number may vary depending on the size of your mini muffin tin and how much batter you use for each one.

4. Can I make these brownie lollipops ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these brownie lollipops ahead of time. Simply store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to make them even further in advance, you can freeze them for up to 1 month. Just be sure to thaw them completely before serving.

5. Are these brownie lollipops gluten-free?

No, these brownie lollipops are not gluten-free. The brownie mix used in this recipe contains wheat flour. However, you can try using a gluten-free brownie mix or your own gluten-free brownie recipe to make these lollipops. Just be sure to check the ingredients of your chosen candy to ensure it is also gluten-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • PamperedSheep
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Bluiydangl