• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Had to Laugh

Rosebud

Dec 10, 2009
So here's the history, I met this host at the local home show and got her to book a party with me for the 23rd. I set up a time to meet with her to go over her host packet. She then stood me up. I tried calling her a couple time no answer. I then tried her again tonight and low and behold she answered! She explained she has lost her phone and had no way of getting a hold of me so she was so glad I called and apologized for not meeting me (which I wont discount the story since I like to give people the benefit of the doubt).
The FUNNY part of this was when we were arranging a new time to meet she mentioned it would have to be after 3:30 because that's when her "Anger Management meeting" was over!! I busted up laughing when I got off the phone because it was just something that I would never expect anyone to admit to me. We truly meet all sorts of people don't we.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Least now you know not to tick HER off....and I'll give you 3-guesses as to what happened to her telephone! LOL

Rosebud

Dec 10, 2009
LOL That is exactly what I was thinking!! Maybe I should make sure to feed everyone first to keep her in a good mood for the show!!

Patty Davis

May 25, 2009
THAT'S funny! Thanks for sharing!

cookinforyou

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2009
thanks that is Classic!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies