• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Special With $50 Indiv. Order?

In summary, the current Guest Special with a $50 individual order is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot, and Quick Cooker Steamer Basket. To take advantage of the special, simply place a $50 individual order through your Pampered Chef consultant or online. It is not possible to choose a different product as the Guest Special, but additional products can be purchased at regular price. The special is limited to one per order, so multiple orders must be placed to receive multiple sets. The Guest Special is not available for consultants to purchase, as they have access to special discounts and promotions through their consultant account.
Christa
I just read on another thread that you can't get the towels unless its tied to a show. My order that I did through PP Sun. was $50+ and I put the towels on there. Was that wrong? What will happen to me?

I think that starts on March 1st, so you should be fine.

oh good. I figured that the sale wouldn't have balanced if I made an error.

May be in April?The guest special change may not be in effect until April. If you look at the March guest special flier on CC, it says available for indiv. orders. The April one states the special DOES NOT apply to individual or online orders (their capitilization). Looks like we have a couple more months.

Robin

Hi there! There seems to be some confusion about the towels and how to get them. Let me clarify for you. The towels are a host special, which means they are only available to hosts who have a qualifying show. However, if you placed an order of $50 or more through Pampered Chef Sun, you should still be able to receive the towels as a customer special. So don't worry, you did nothing wrong and there won't be any consequences. Happy cooking!

What is the current Guest Special with a $50 individual order?

The current Guest Special with a $50 individual order is the Quick Cooker Set. This set includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot, and the Quick Cooker Steamer Basket.

How can I take advantage of the Guest Special with a $50 individual order?

To take advantage of the Guest Special, simply place a $50 individual order through your Pampered Chef consultant or online. The Quick Cooker Set will automatically be added to your order at the discounted price.

Can I choose a different product as the Guest Special with my $50 individual order?

No, the Quick Cooker Set is the only available Guest Special for orders with a minimum of $50. However, you can purchase additional products at their regular price.

Can I combine multiple $50 individual orders to receive multiple Quick Cooker Sets?

No, the Guest Special with a $50 individual order is limited to one per order. If you would like to purchase multiple Quick Cooker Sets, you will need to place separate $50 individual orders.

Is the Guest Special with a $50 individual order available for consultants to purchase?

No, the Guest Special is only available for customers placing a $50 individual order. Consultants can take advantage of special discounts and promotions through their consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Christa
  • Christa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef