• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Show and New Consultant

In summary, the conversation is about a new Pampered Chef consultant who is planning a grilling or cooking out themed show and is looking for ideas on what to make using Pampered Chef products. Suggestions include grilled fajitas, apple berry salsa, vegetable panini, and using new rubs for marinating steaks. The conversation also includes links to websites with more grilling recipes and tips.
gbirkes
I am very very new to PC and have a show scheduled for July 12th. The host is interested in a grilling or cooking out theme to show off her deck and grill. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could make using lots of the SS kit products? I do also have the entire BBQ set (I was a host last Month). The more ideas the better, I have another host thinking along the same lines for next month.

Gretchen :)

Outdoor PartyHere is a site that has a bunch of Pampered Chef recipes (including BBQ recipes).
How about serving an appetizer with sangria made in a quick stir pitcher?

Recipe site:
http://www.recipes-from-friends.com/

Sangria recipe:
http://www.recipes-from-friends.com/pamperedchef/sparkling-sangria.htm

cooking katiebbq shows I just started selling PC in June, my second show was a BBQ show and I was very nervous. my husband does all of the grilling. I made the gormet stuffed cheese burgers(from the grilling recipe cards) They were a huge hit. We cut them in half and everyone was stuffed. I also made the Black bean salsa dip. Also another huge hit, plus it serves alot of people. I am making deviled eggs for a few of my July shows. This really shows off the Chillzane server. Good Luck!!! :)

gbirkes said:
I am very very new to PC and have a show scheduled for July 12th. The host is interested in a grilling or cooking out theme to show off her deck and grill. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could make using lots of the SS kit products? I do also have the entire BBQ set (I was a host last Month). The more ideas the better, I have another host thinking along the same lines for next month.

Gretchen :)

Gretchen:

I love doing grill shows - they're such a nice change in the summer! I'm attaching a .pdf file that PC put out a few years ago with some Grill Recipes. I do the Patio Party Fajitas for most of my grill shows, using the chicken variation (since they take to the marinade a bit faster than the beef). It's always a big hit. Usually while the chicken is grilling I will make the Apple Berry Salsa as a side dish. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM!

Attachments

• grillrecipes.pdf
    55 KB · Views: 812
  • Grilling_Specialty_Show_Flyer.pdf
    95.3 KB · Views: 841
Gretchen,
Welcome to Pampered Chef. If you do a search and use the word grilling, you will find a TON of posts and documents you can download that will help you with your grilling show.

Do you have the grill recipe cards PC ame out with in June? They have some good recipes. There is a vegetable panini recipe in it and I loved it. I actually added some lunch meat and grilled it that way. The spread you make to put on it is what gives it its awesome flavor. Also you could use the new rubs that came out in June. On the 4th we grilled steaks and I mixed a couple tablespoons of one of the rubs with a few tablespoons of oil. Then I used the pastry brush and brushed the steaks on both sides and let them marinate like that for a few hours. Oh they were so good!

What is the "Grilling Show" and how can I incorporate it into my Pampered Chef business?

The Grilling Show is a themed cooking demonstration that showcases Pampered Chef products specifically designed for grilling. It is a fun and interactive way to introduce customers to our high-quality grilling tools and recipes. As a consultant, you can host a Grilling Show for your customers by offering a variety of grilling recipes and product demonstrations.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant and what are the benefits of joining?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. You will also have access to training, support, and a community of like-minded individuals.

What is the training process for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a comprehensive training program for new consultants. You will have access to online training materials, in-person training events, and a mentor to guide you through the process. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to learn from experienced consultants and attend regional and national conferences to improve your skills and knowledge.

What are the top-selling products for grilling shows?

Our top-selling products for grilling shows include the Grill Pan, BBQ Grill Basket, BBQ Skewers, and BBQ Mitt. These products are designed to make grilling easier and more enjoyable for our customers. Additionally, our rubs and seasonings are also popular among customers looking to add flavor to their grilled dishes.

How can I market and promote my Pampered Chef business as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can market and promote your business through various channels such as social media, word of mouth, and hosting parties. You can also utilize Pampered Chef's marketing materials and resources to reach a wider audience. Additionally, attending local events and networking with other businesses can help increase your visibility and attract potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckarasevic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ckarasevic
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
  • texaschef