• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilled Recipes: Easy & Delicious Ideas for the Grill

In summary, the conversation is about a good recipe for the grille. The suggested recipe is Italian-Style Grilled Pizza, which includes ingredients such as mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, basil, olives, and a pre-baked pizza crust. The steps for preparing and grilling the pizza are also mentioned.
JamieLois
Does anyone have a good recipe for the grille?:chef:

Not sure what kind of grille recipe you had in mind. My latest favorite NEW (to me) thing is the Italian Style Grilled Pizza. I made two of these at my second show and everyone raved about how good it was. It is definitely a summer recipe with fresh tomatoes and basil. Shows lots of good tools, too. Yum!

Italian-Style Grilled Pizza
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mozzarella cheese
¼ cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
4 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced (1½ cups)
¼ cup fresh basil leaves, sliced into fine ribbons
1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
2 garlic cloves, pressed
½ teaspoon each salt and coarsely ground black pepper
1 package (16 ounces) pre-baked pizza crust

Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium coals. Place mozzarella
cheese in Classic Batter Bowl. Grate Parmesan cheese into batter bowl
using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Slice tomatoes in half using Chef’s Knife;
remove seeds using Cook’s Corer™. Cut tomatoes into ¾ inch pieces;
slice basil leaves into fine ribbons. Add tomatoes, basil and olives to
batter bowl; mix gently using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.

In Small Batter Bowl, combine oil, vinegar, garlic pressed with Garlic
Press, salt and black pepper. Lightly brush top of crust with 1
tablespoon of the oil mixture using Pastry Brush.

Place crust in center of grid of grill, top side down. Grill crust,
uncovered, 4-5 minutes or until deep golden brown. Using Barbecue
Turner, turn crust over and carefully remove to Large Grooved Cutting Board.

Add remaining oil mixture to cheese mixture in batter bowl; mix well.
Spoon cheese mixture evenly over top of crust; return pizza to grid of
grill. Cover and grill 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and
bottom of crust is deep golden brown.

Remove pizza to cutting board; slice using Pizza Cutter. Place on
Round Platter; serve using Slice ‘N Serve®.

Yield: 4 servings​

Sure, here is a recipe for a delicious grilled chicken that is perfect for the grille:Grilled Lemon Herb ChickenIngredients:- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts- 1/4 cup olive oil- 1/4 cup lemon juice- 2 cloves of garlic, minced- 1 tsp dried oregano- 1 tsp dried thyme- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.2. Place the chicken breasts in a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag and gently massage the marinade into the chicken. Let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, or up to 4 hours.3. Preheat your grille to medium-high heat.4. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the excess marinade.5. Place the chicken on the grille and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.6. Serve hot with your favorite side dishes and enjoy your delicious grilled chicken!

1. How do I prevent my food from sticking to the grill?

To prevent food from sticking to the grill, make sure to preheat and oil the grill grates before placing the food on them. You can also lightly oil the food itself before grilling.

2. How long should I cook different types of meat on the grill?

The cooking time for different types of meat will vary depending on the thickness and cut. It is important to use a meat thermometer to ensure the meat is cooked to the proper internal temperature. As a general guideline, a 1-inch thick cut of steak will take about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare.

3. Can I use the same marinade for different types of meat?

Yes, you can use the same marinade for different types of meat. However, be sure to marinate the different types of meat separately or in separate containers to prevent cross-contamination.

4. How do I clean my grill after cooking?

To clean your grill, wait until it has cooled down and then use a grill brush to remove any food particles and residue from the grates. You can also use a mixture of equal parts vinegar and water to clean the grates.

5. Can I grill vegetables and fruit?

Yes, you can grill a variety of vegetables and fruits for a delicious and healthy addition to your meal. Just make sure to cut them into even-sized pieces and use a grilling basket or skewers to prevent them from falling through the grates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • monicag
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies