• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Grilling Recipe for a Last-Minute Event?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a diverse selection of grilling recipes that include options for chicken, hamburgers, vegetables, and even desserts. Most recipes can be made with a standard grill, but there are also some that use specialized grill tools. Vegetarian options are also available, such as grilled vegetable skewers and portobello mushroom burgers. A variety of sauces and marinades are recommended for grilling, such as garlic herb marinade and sweet and tangy barbecue sauce. There are also kid-friendly options, including grilled cheeseburgers and chicken tenders, as well as recipes that kids can help prepare, like grilled corn on the cob with flavored butter.
Deev Murphy
Gold Member
Have an event tomorrow - there are LOTS of grilling recipes, but I want to feature a surefire winner. Suggestions??

Deev Murphy said:
Have an event tomorrow - there are LOTS of grilling recipes, but I want to feature a surefire winner. Suggestions??
Grilled Italian Pizza! The recipe is in the Spring/Summer Catalog.

search online too, i've done the italion pizza, grilled fajitas, kabobs, and this year i'm doing the pizza in the new catalog

What brand pizza crust mix are you using? I'm surprised the recipe doesn't say to oil the dough before putting it on the grill.

I usually use boboli (sp), but this past week, i chose the competitors version (with 2 crusts in it).

Always good - yum yum

I always use the dough in the bag....it's sooo good! I always oil it and make sure it's right from the fridge too! I like to do bbq chicken with onions and cheese on it! Mmmmm It's delicious!

What are some popular grilling recipes from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of delicious grilling recipes, including grilled chicken, hamburgers, vegetables, and even desserts like grilled peaches with mascarpone cream.

Do the Thrill of the Grill recipes require any special equipment?

No, most of our grilling recipes can be made using a standard grill. However, we do offer some recipes that utilize our specialized grill tools, such as our grill pan or grill stone.

Are there any vegetarian options in the Thrill of the Grill collection?

Yes, we have several vegetarian grilling recipes, including grilled vegetable skewers, portobello mushroom burgers, and grilled tofu with a homemade marinade.

What types of sauces and marinades are recommended for grilling?

We have a variety of sauces and marinades that pair well with grilled meats and vegetables. Some popular options include our garlic herb marinade, sweet and tangy barbecue sauce, and tangy teriyaki marinade.

Are there any grilling recipes that are kid-friendly?

Yes, we have several grilling recipes that are perfect for kids, such as grilled cheeseburgers, chicken tenders, and even grilled pizza. We also have recipes that kids can help prepare, such as grilled corn on the cob with flavored butter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • monicag
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies