• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Basket-How Long Is the Delay?

In summary, the Grill Basket took about 2-3 days to ship after the show order, and it shipped about a week after the show arrived. BO's are shipping as of today.
Jules711
Silver Member
How long has the Grill Basket taken to arrive after your show order? Just curious so that I can tell one of my hosts. They haven't been selling as heavily here for me, but then it just snowed!! Hard to imagine grilling. However, I go just a little south and they are excited about it!

I had a party 2 weeks ago today the host wanted it so---we just left it on. I just checked and today it shipped. So I am guessing not very long! I was surprised myself.

My email said out by May 12th. I don't know if that is for everyone or not. In the past, they were only 2 days behind the rest of the orders.

Only 2-3 days for my last show.

Just over a week for my last 2 shows.

Thank you for letting me know. Sounds like 2 day - 2 weeks? I just sent the show yesterday so we'll see.

I submitted a show on 4/25 with 2 grill baskets on it and the email I got said the estimated ship date will be 5/5.

BO's are shipping!I got an email today ~ they are shipping BO's today!!! Happy Dance!!!

Grill Basket Back Orders SHIPPING!!!I got an email today ~ they are shipping BO's today!!! Happy Dance!!!

I have a host that wants the grill basket for her husband for Father's day and when I call HO on Tuesday, they told me that they are shipping about 1 week after the shipped date.

:chef:

whiteyteresa said:
I have a host that wants the grill basket for her husband for Father's day and when I call HO on Tuesday, they told me that they are shipping about 1 week after the shipped date.

:chef:
My show shipped yesterday and the back order shipped yesterday!

I had a backordered grill basket ship/arrive one week after the show arrived.

I just got an e-mail that the back ordered grill baskets from a show 2 weeks ao shipped Friday.

My show was April 20th and I received the grills that 2 of my guests ordered yesterday.

Eileen
Independent Consultant

Mine shipped 2 days after the rest of the show shipped. It looks like they're getting them out pretty quickly.

I submitted a show about a week and a half ago. The show was received last Tuesday and the 12" skillets came on Friday and the grill baskets show shipped as of the 1st, they haven't been received yet. So I guess it just depends.

I submitted a few shows on the 30th that had grill baskets on them. The shows are currently picking so we shall see!

Related to Grill Basket-How Long Is the Delay?

1. How long is the delay for the Grill Basket?

The delay for the Grill Basket varies depending on where it is being shipped. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. However, during busy seasons or promotional periods, there may be a slight delay of 1-2 additional business days.

2. Can I track the progress of my Grill Basket delivery?

Yes, once your order is processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the progress of your delivery and estimate the arrival date of your Grill Basket.

3. Is there an option for expedited shipping for the Grill Basket?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer expedited shipping for our Grill Baskets. However, we strive to process and ship all orders as quickly as possible to ensure timely delivery.

4. How will my Grill Basket be packaged for shipping?

Your Grill Basket will be carefully packaged to ensure safe delivery. It will be placed in a sturdy box with protective padding to prevent any damage during transit.

5. What should I do if my Grill Basket is damaged during shipping?

If your Grill Basket arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to provide a replacement or refund for the damaged item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jesusluvsu2005
  • Aurora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • pamperedpals