• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Greg....we Want Our Stars Toooooooooooooo

In summary, the stars are a badge of honor for those who support gold on the site and they can be used to rank members.
I wanted one for 300! :p Guess I need to get to posting!!! I need to actually work sometime though!!!!:D

WOW! Greg is better than Santa Claus!

I bumped up the requirement to 700 and as time goes on I'll continue to increase it slowly so it remains a significant accolade. Cheers :)

And we're an eleite group... He has spoiled us!

Thanks Greg...only 68 to go :)

66.......kidding I'll stop ....... for now ;)

Do I need to start a 101 uses for the batter bowl thread so you can chime in again and again, LOL?? You better answer this Jodi, once or twice, LOL!!

Thanks Greg!! You Rock! We knew you'd take care of us!:D

I say yay, go for it!!!

1. Use as mixing bowl.

2. Use to make a baseball cap cake

Thanks Gillian, what a great idea ;) LOL

Smartie pants! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-032.gif

Jodi- Keep 'em comin!! Hmmm..... I was going to have some popcorn but I don't know which bowl I should use!! Any suggestions, Jodi?? :)

Anne- I like your new quote! Oh yeah, I am a smartie pants!!

Thank you! Us fellow smartie pants have to stick together.

maybe we need a smartie pants star!!! ha!

What can I say? http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-004.gif

I better get posting. I want a star too!

I would have just gotten mine. :(

Just a few more ladies!! Keep posting and you'll get there!

Oh, now Gill, it is during the week, there's no way I have time to do that, right now it's past my bedtime but I have to check stuff out before I get to bed. My eyes are blurry right now, but I just now got home, haven't been home since 5.

You remember when I was striving for my 600, right? My name was on EVERY thread on every subject. No slackin' Jenn! You gotta earn it! LOL!

Hey, I have been posting more and more, I usually only post to things that I need to.

gilliandanielle said:
You remember when I was striving for my 600, right? My name was on EVERY thread on every subject.
UM, I thought that was all the time, not just when you were supposedly trying for your 600. :D :p :D :eek:

Today I had to get to 1400! I couldn't just leave it at 1393! I need to make up for the first 6 months I was here and didn't say a word!!

O Gill, I think you have made up for that 6 months and then some, more like 6 years, lol.

gilliandanielle said:
Today I had to get to 1400! I couldn't just leave it at 1393! I need to make up for the first 6 months I was here and didn't say a word!!

Wow, I'm just like that with needing to get my post numbers up.

Finally, I will have a star, geesh it took me long enough. But I don't 'cheat' like Gill. :p Anyway, I just had to make my 700th post on this thread, lol.

Congratulations Jennifer!

It will take me a while to get there.

I noticed you posted 44 times today Miss Jennifer, and I am the cheater?? You are highly active on this board today...hmmm. LOL!

You guys crack me up.

Laugh it up Miss Queen of Posters!!

Ok, I am talking about cheating by going in and putting just something small like I agree..... Lol. That is the times you would be cheating, I was just answering questions, and harassing KG.

I agree with you Jen! LOL! I crack myself up somtimes!

Oh, BTW, I am a cheater and I know it! See? I am cheating again posting twice back to back on this thread!

Ok, and now I am done for the night, I have to finish getting homework done and cook dinner. Catch ya later.....

You are never going to catch my post number by taking care of your family, LOL!!

gilliandanielle said:
You are never going to catch my post number by taking care of your family, LOL!!

He did make it over 700 posts though so he will be getting his star.

tlennhoff said:
He did make it over 700 posts though so he will be getting his star.
HE?! He who???

I was wondering that too, but didn't want to say anything! Is she talking about you??

I'm not sure.

Ok, anyway, This is my 1500th post! I have been flying this week, and not even cheating...well...most of the time, LOL!

This is my 600th post - only 100 to go for a star! And I haven't been cheating like Gillian :p HAHA!!! Well.....not much anyway!

Do the post numbers change each time you post on the same thread? It seems to me (from what I see) that the post numbers only increase when you post on different threads. If I keep posting on this thread, my number stays the same!?!

jrstephens said:
This is my 600th post - only 100 to go for a star! And I haven't been cheating like Gillian :p HAHA!!! Well.....not much anyway!

Woo Hooo. I'm almost at 600 and I haven't been cheating... much either. :D

Edited to comment: Looks pretty silly to say almost 600 posts when the number is higher. At the time I posted this I had 582 (yeah can you believe I remember that hours later... very sad I know).

Last edited:
rebeccastt said:
Do the post numbers change each time you post on the same thread? It seems to me (from what I see) that the post numbers only increase when you post on different threads. If I keep posting on this thread, my number stays the same!?!

Mine seem to change each time I post regardless of whether or not its the same thread or a different thread.

Edited to add: Yep, number of posts changed - the thing is that once the number goes up it goes up on every post you have ever made. So when I added this post it automatically changed the number of posts in this and the previous posts. The way to test this is to open a second window by clicking your name and then right click "view public profile". Note the number there. Now make 2 new posts in the same thread and note the new number of posts & then go and look at your profile (in the other window) and you will see that the number of posts has gone up by 2. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
Your post count goes up everywhere. It has to do with the way that forum software keeps track of things. You'll notice that if you change your avatar or signature that they change on everything, too. The software does that so it doesn't actually have to keep track of every little detail, it just tracks who posted and the content of the acutal post, then builds the rest on the fly.

(Yes, I'm a professional nerd in my day job and my husband moderates/admins a forum for people interested in classic Lincolns. www.thelincolnforum.net)

Thank you!!!!

This should be my 700th post( I think), but I eem to be having a problem with my count staying at 659 today! Let's see how this one goes!!

Oh well just went up to 660! I will keep talking tomorrow!

Never mind. I figures it out! It was automatically changing my count on each post. I guess I looked wrong today - been very busy at work and should not have even been posting :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies