• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Change My Screen Name and Email Does Not Work

In summary, to change your screen name on your Pampered Chef account, you can log in to your account and click on the "My Account" tab, then click on the "Edit Profile" button and update your screen name. If you encounter an issue with your email while trying to change your screen name, make sure the email address is correct and try resetting your password. You can also change your email address and screen name at the same time by navigating to the "My Account" tab and clicking on the "Edit Profile" button. Changing your screen name will not affect your order history or loyalty points, and you can also make these changes on the Pampered Chef app by accessing the "My Account" section and clicking on the "
Nfldfran
I want to change my screen name to Nfldfran . I have emailed Greg and the emails are bounced back.
D

I usually have the best success PMing Greg. BTW, it's possible that he's away this weekend.

ear Nfldfran,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble changing your screen name. Have you tried reaching out to the forum moderators for assistance? They may be able to help you with changing your screen name or contacting Greg.In the meantime, have you considered using a different variation of your desired screen name, such as Nfran or NfldFran? This could be a temporary solution until you're able to change it to your preferred name.I hope this helps and that you're able to resolve the issue soon. Best of luck!

1. How can I change my screen name on my Pampered Chef account?

To change your screen name on your Pampered Chef account, log in to your account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on the "Edit Profile" button. From there, you can update your screen name and click "Save" to confirm the changes.

2. What should I do if my email is not working when I try to change my screen name?

If your email is not working when you try to change your screen name, double check that you are entering the correct email address. If the email address is correct, try resetting your password. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. Can I change my email address and screen name at the same time?

Yes, you can change your email address and screen name at the same time. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account, click on the "My Account" tab, and then click on the "Edit Profile" button. From there, you can update both your email address and screen name and click "Save" to confirm the changes.

4. Will changing my screen name affect my order history or loyalty points?

No, changing your screen name will not affect your order history or loyalty points. Your account information, including your order history and loyalty points, will remain the same regardless of any changes made to your screen name or email address.

5. Can I change my screen name and email on the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, you can change your screen name and email on the Pampered Chef app. Simply log in to your account on the app, go to the "My Account" section, and click on the "Edit Profile" button. From there, you can update your screen name and email address and click "Save" to confirm the changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefDeb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Myjenny
  • General Chat
Replies