• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Greg....we Want Our Stars Toooooooooooooo

In summary, the stars are a badge of honor for those who support gold on the site and they can be used to rank members.
kcjodih
Gold Member
instead of our gold bars! Purty please :D

Isn't that the perk of being a gold supporter? Your "badge" of honor?? Maybe Greg can make a special star for the gold supporters!

what are the stars for?
gilliandanielle said:
Isn't that the perk of being a gold supporter? Your "badge" of honor?? Maybe Greg can make a special star for the gold supporters!

what are the stars for?

i would love a star for just being here, haha! maybe we could do like e-bay and have different color stars for different levels of posts and contributions. just a thought......what does everyone think? Greg probably thinks we need to get a life......hahaha!!!

I want my star too! It doesn't matter to me that anyone know how much I paid for access to this site. I would rather be a star!! :p

BethCooks4U said:
I want my star too! It doesn't matter to me that anyone know how much I paid for access to this site. I would rather be a star!! :p

Ditto here too Beth! :D

BethCooks4U said:

ME THREE!!

BethCooks4U said:

Me four!!!:D :D :D

Greg is probably thinking we are such demanding women!!:p :D

That's what he gets for working with pampered chefs!

Greg,
Is there any way to add a spell checker for those of us who can't spell worth a darn?

PampMomof3 said:
Me four!!!:D :D :D

Greg is probably thinking we are such demanding women!!:p :D

Greg,
Sorry but while we are at it.
Is there any way to add a spell checker?

Me 5...I want a star too!

Soothenrelax said:
what are the stars for?
You get to be a "star CS member" when you have over 600 posts.

Well, I thought that I posted to this a little bit ago, but it didn't show up, I have been having troubles with this site off and on where it all of a sudden says something is wrong with the site and even refreshing it isn't bringing it back so I have to go to something else and after a little while it comes back up.

Anyway what I had tried to post was that you could put whatever you want under your name if you go to user CP then to Edit Profile, then Custom User title but you wouldn't have the star by it. BUT when I tried fiddling around with it and kept refreshing pages it didn't show up under my name in my posts like it says it will only under my name in my profile, so no go there.

But Gillian, those of us requesting DO have over 600 posts and NO star. We're thinking it's because of the 'gold supporter' thing and we SO want the star instead! ;)

O, and it used to have a title under everyone's names for different levels of posts, but unless it's just me the only ones I see that have titles under their names on their posts are the Gold Members and Star CS Members and Greg and Deb. I hadn't even noticed until now that there wasn't a status under my name :(

bbauman07 said:
Greg,
Sorry but while we are at it.
Is there any way to add a spell checker?

There is a spell checker on the top right corner of the post boxes but you have to have some certain program on your computer because I tried to use it once. Just checked again and it says you have to have ieSpell.

kcjodih said:
But Gillian, those of us requesting DO have over 600 posts and NO star. We're thinking it's because of the 'gold supporter' thing and we SO want the star instead! ;)

I know that you want a star too, I was just answering Liz's question! Maybe you gold supporters could be CS Superstars!

I think that we might talk about this until we are all blue...doesn't seem like Greg is around these days.

soonerchef said:
I think that we might talk about this until we are all blue...doesn't seem like Greg is around these days.

But just think, the more you keep talking about it...the more posts you get, the more posts you get, the more stars you can get (if Greg ever does check this) and gives you stars based on levels and # of posts.

I have a long way to 600....I was a late bloomer :) I just lurked for a long time. :rolleyes:

I'm sure he thinks we're all pains.

I sent him a PM to let him know about this thread next time he logs on. Maybe he just got busy with something else...

Greg is currantly camping. I will let him know about this thread when he returns. He always strives to keep you all happy.
Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

Thanks, Deb... Greg isn't supposed to be away. He's supposed to be waiting to help us all the time! LOL

BTW, Great meeting you at conference! I was with John on the bus.

jdavis said:
There is a spell checker on the top right corner of the post boxes but you have to have some certain program on your computer because I tried to use it once. Just checked again and it says you have to have ieSpell.

thanks I've been a cheffer for a while and didn't know that. :)

I can't get it to download though? :( :confused:

Last edited:
How do you get it?

the small box in the upper right hand corner (for replys). But it won't download for me

I went to www.iespell.com and downloaded it. Then I restarted AOL.

Its working! Yea! It still looks like it did, but when you click on it, it works now.

:( :confused: How??? I went there and can't figure it out :( :confused:

Duh you click the download link

hi
I have been a cheffer for quite a while now, and know I haven't posted "that much...but do want to see if anyone else was having problems with the site. When I got back from conference I only had the site running for about a week and then couldn't get into it...it was acting like I wasn't a member! I contacted the site probably 15 times and it said someone would contact me but they never did...so I went for about 1 1/2 months here with no luck in being into the site. I just got back on (not sure how) the other day
Just thought I'd share

It does get strange every now and then. I get booted off at work and I go home and its fine. Thats definitely a question for Greg.

AJPratt said:
It does get strange every now and then. I get booted off at work and I go home and its fine. Thats definitely a question for Greg.

Anne, It might not be a system problem...it could be YOUR BOSS :eek: wanting you to get back to work!! :D

karlene said:
hi
I have been a cheffer for quite a while now, and know I haven't posted "that much...but do want to see if anyone else was having problems with the site. When I got back from conference I only had the site running for about a week and then couldn't get into it...it was acting like I wasn't a member! I contacted the site probably 15 times and it said someone would contact me but they never did...so I went for about 1 1/2 months here with no luck in being into the site. I just got back on (not sure how) the other day
Just thought I'd share

Hey Karlene! I was wondering where you were....welcome back! I've had problems with the site being up nad down or kicking me off a lot more lately too, don't know what's up with that.

How much stuff did your friend win on the Shopping Spree? Have her hands quit shaking yet?

Linda

I downloaded the spell checker. Now I just have to remember to use it!

:p

Lisa: I don't think they realize that I still work here!

You could always go back to your side job as a doctor, LOL!!

gilliandanielle said:
You could always go back to your side job as a doctor, LOL!!
I may make more doing PC. At least I wouldn't have to worry about malpractice.

No one could ever sue you!! You could do PC and be a doctor and have monthly shows in the nurse's station, LOL!!

Back on topic- please give the gold supporters their stars because they all want to be like me, LOL!!!

I agree with Beth. I don't care about my financial donation, I want my star PLEASE!!!:D

Maybe we should get a star for every 600 posts that we have?

Good Idea Andrea!!!:D

I like that idea1

Me too! I want TWO stars!!

This poor guy is going to come back from his camping trip, see this and think "What the h*ll?"

AJPratt said:
This poor guy is going to come back from his camping trip, see this and think "What the h*ll?"
Then he's gonna do this: :rolleyes: and say, well I better do whatever they say or I will never hear (read) the end of it. LOL. What did I get myself into.

Uh oh :eek: We're in troubleeeeeeeeeeeeee......
He's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :eek:

Our Stars are Back!WOO HOO!!! Thanks Greg!!

Way Cool...

Thank you Greg!!!1

Okay then yay for you Beth but what about me? I thought they were for when you reached 600 posts? :(

Looks like it's for more than 1000, not 600 :(

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat