• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Greek Island Pizza: A Delicious Party Recipe!

In summary, to make Greek Island Pizza, you will need pizza dough, olive oil, feta cheese, kalamata olives, red onion, cherry tomatoes, oregano, and garlic powder. You can use store-bought pizza dough or homemade dough for a fresher and more flavorful crust. The total time for making this pizza is approximately 25 minutes, including preparation and baking. This recipe can also be made ahead of time by preparing the dough and toppings in advance. Additionally, you can customize the toppings to your preference, such as adding bell peppers, artichoke hearts, or roasted garlic.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does anyone have a recipe for something called a Greek Island Pizza? It has a crescent roll base, spread with a cream cheese and garlic base, then you mix cucumbers and tomatoes with tomato oregano dressing and then top the pizza with it. Finally you garnish the top with grated feta cheese and serve. I don't have the measurements for the ingredients and I am making this on Friday for a party. Anyone??:confused:

Is this what your looking for?

Attachments

• Greek Islands Pastry.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 226
Greek Island Pizza Recipe:Ingredients:- 1 package of crescent rolls- 8 oz cream cheese, softened- 2 cloves of garlic, minced- 1/2 cup tomato oregano dressing- 1/2 cup diced cucumbers- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheeseInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.2. Unroll the crescent rolls and press them onto a greased 9x13 inch baking dish, creating a crust.3. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese and minced garlic until well combined.4. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent roll crust.5. In another bowl, mix together the diced cucumbers and tomatoes with the tomato oregano dressing.6. Spread the cucumber and tomato mixture over the cream cheese layer.7. Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese over the top.8. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.9. Let the pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.Enjoy your delicious Greek Island Pizza!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Greek Island Pizza?

To make Greek Island Pizza, you will need pizza dough, olive oil, feta cheese, kalamata olives, red onion, cherry tomatoes, oregano, and garlic powder.

2. Can I use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe. However, homemade pizza dough will give you a fresher and more flavorful crust.

3. How long does it take to make Greek Island Pizza?

The total time for making Greek Island Pizza is approximately 25 minutes. This includes preparing the ingredients and baking the pizza in the oven.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. You can prepare the pizza dough and toppings in advance and assemble the pizza right before baking.

5. Can I customize the toppings on my Greek Island Pizza?

Absolutely! While the recipe calls for specific toppings, feel free to add or substitute any toppings you prefer. Some popular additions include bell peppers, artichoke hearts, and roasted garlic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies