• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Unique Pizza Recipe Demo'd

In summary, this pizza recipe is unique because of its use of unexpected ingredients and flavor combinations. The required ingredients include pizza dough, a variety of vegetables, unique spices, and a special blend of cheeses. Despite its complexity, the recipe is actually easy to make with the help of Pampered Chef tools. The cooking time varies, but on average it takes 20-25 minutes. The recipe can also be customized to fit dietary restrictions with the use of alternative ingredients.
nikkijo
I need help! I have a host that had a party years ago and wants this recipe demo'd and I can't find it.

It's a pizza with cream cheese on it then vegetables on top. Any one have a recipe close to this??

Thank you!!!!

Is it the cool veggie pizza?

I have the recipe if you would like to look at it.

Is this the recipe you are looking for http://joycesfinecooking.com/Recipes3/cool_veggie_pizza.htm ?

Brooke and tlennhoff thank you!

it sounds like the one.

Southwest Salsa PizzaIs it the Southwest Salsa Pizza??

My husband and I just made it last night. It has cream cheese and a bunch of vegetables on it. We found the recipe on the Chopper info guide. If you need it, I can give it to you.

Hope this helps!

Related to Help Needed: Unique Pizza Recipe Demo'd

1. What makes this pizza recipe unique?

This pizza recipe stands out because it uses unexpected ingredients and flavor combinations, resulting in a truly unique and delicious pizza.

2. Can you share the ingredients needed for this recipe?

Sure! This recipe calls for pizza dough, a variety of vegetables, unique spices, and a special blend of cheeses.

3. How difficult is this recipe to make?

While it may seem complex, this recipe is actually quite easy to make. With the help of our Pampered Chef tools, you can easily prepare and assemble all the ingredients for a perfect pizza every time.

4. How long does it take to make this pizza?

The cooking time for this pizza recipe will vary depending on your oven and the thickness of your crust. However, on average, it takes about 20-25 minutes to prepare and cook this unique pizza.

5. Can I customize this recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef tools make it easy to customize this recipe to fit any dietary restrictions. You can easily swap out ingredients or use alternative options to make this pizza recipe suitable for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rachelackerman1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg