• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Response to Flyer - but Need Help!

In summary, the past host discount applies to everything they purchase at that show, not just one item.
jcwarr
i have had mulitple orders coming in from my going going gone email and feb newsletter - but i have a question. for the feb stoneware special - if a past host places an order - does she get the stoneware at 30% off? thanks for any info!!!

She get's 10% off the sale price... so it's not quite 30% but it's close... I am sorry but I don't have time to do the exact math on the percentage but yes... PP will figure the 10% off the sale price. Have fun!

It's 28% off the regular price.

100% - 20% = 80% (the guest price)
10% of 80% is 8% of the original.
Add that to the original sale percentage, and she'll save 28% off the regulra price.

But 28% only applies to one piece, correct? then the rest fall under the 20% (only applies the 10% past host discount, once)...unless you enter multiple stones on multitple orders for the same person in that show...

Past hosts who hosted within the past year will get 10% off as much as they want.

but on one order during a show, the 10% applies to one item, not the total order amount, correct? or am I way off in left field on this one? They cant order 5 pieces at one time and get 28% off each piece, correct?

Hey there. The past host discount applies to everything they purchase at that show not just one item. So yes past hosts will get 28% off all the stoneware they purchase in Feb.

Yes, they can order as much stoneware as they want (except Deep Covered Baker). Use the 20% off sale price and then when you put in their PHD # it will automatically take an additional 10% off the subtotal.

If the show was booked from the Past host, she can get any two pieces of stoneware at 60% off, same as the host. Then use the 20% off price for any more stoneware, and it will take an additional 10% off everything except the 60% off items. Confused yet?

Heck, Ive been doing this for over a year and I'm still confused!!! :confused:

:D

Darby,
When you are keying in a show, the PP program automatically deducts 10% when you imput the PHD #......so you probably aren't even aware of it! But Past hosts do get 10% off everything they order (except the 60% off items they qualify for) for a whole yr. after their show! Even sale items!

Yep, Darby. They save 10% off EVERYTHING they order for a full year, not just one item at a time.

Thanks Ann for spelling out what the 28% represents. I read another thread and was trying to figure out what they were talking about and couldn't understand off the top of my "gray haired" head (need to post a new picture) how they picked that number. It totally makes sense to me now!

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks Ann for spelling out what the 28% represents. I read another thread and was trying to figure out what they were talking about and couldn't understand off the top of my "gray haired" head (need to post a new picture) how they picked that number. It totally makes sense to me now!

Harriet - alot of people are confused by the whole discount thing - you should have heard/seen me trying to explain it to my DH, so he could explain it to his boss,who is a past host of mine......I finally just said "Never mind, I'll just call her!"

Related to Great Response to Flyer - but Need Help!

1. How can I customize my flyer to match my brand?

To customize your flyer, you can use our online design tool or work with one of our graphic designers to create a personalized design that reflects your brand's logo, colors, and messaging. We also offer a variety of template options for you to choose from.

2. How can I track the success of my flyer distribution?

One way to track the success of your flyer distribution is by using a unique promo code or URL that is only included on the flyers. This will allow you to see how many people are responding specifically to the flyer. You can also ask customers how they heard about your business when they make a purchase.

3. Can I distribute my flyers in specific neighborhoods or areas?

Yes, you can target specific neighborhoods or areas for your flyer distribution. Our team can help you create a distribution plan based on your target audience and desired locations. We also offer demographic targeting options for an additional fee.

4. How quickly can I expect a response from the flyer distribution?

The response time from flyer distribution can vary depending on factors such as the design, messaging, and target audience. However, you can typically expect to see a response within a few days to a week. Keep in mind that the response rate may also increase over time as people hold onto the flyer for future use.

5. Can I include special offers or discounts on my flyers?

Yes, you can include special offers or discounts on your flyers to entice customers to respond. We recommend including a clear and concise call-to-action with a deadline to create a sense of urgency. This will encourage customers to take advantage of the offer sooner rather than later.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Loralee
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI