• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Chicago? Keep Your Business Going with Stoneware Flyers!

In summary, Liz moved to Chicago and is trying to make Feb a wonderful month. She has no ideas for Super Bowl, but is looking forward to a family day trip.
chefmegan87
I was wondering if you all can post like all the stoneware flyers you all have. i just moved and i'm trying to keep my business up and going, and i'm not having much luck, YET. i know everyone loves stones so i'm really trying to make Feb a wonderful month, esp since it's double point month :)
I moved to chicago so since the bears are in the super bowl i'm gonna try to do something special too, any ideas?
Thanks for your help!

Wow,,,
chefmegan87 said:
I was wondering if you all can post like all the stoneware flyers you all have. i just moved and i'm trying to keep my business up and going, and i'm not having much luck, YET. i know everyone loves stones so i'm really trying to make Feb a wonderful month, esp since it's double point month :)
I moved to chicago so since the bears are in the super bowl i'm gonna try to do something special too, any ideas?
Thanks for your help!

Closer to HO and conference for National's anyways.

No ideas for Super Bowl, other than maybe pizza of some sort.

I usually buy either Pillsbury low fat bread tube dough or PB pizza dough when I can find them, between 99 cents 1.67/ea. even the PB bread sticks work for pizza.

I spritz lg stone, unfold pizza dough, (like a dummy tried to roll with roller pin of PC first, didn't know to unfold it hehehe) then use Pizza sauce about 89 cents (I live in very s. tx. most items cheap here, so you have to remember that :) and then either put Canadian bacon, low fat or reduced fat pepporoni, pineapple, or whatever on the pizza.

We've found that you spritz the stone with olive oil, use PC spritzer to show that item, then bake the dough for about 8-10 mins prior to putting toppings on then bake however long the tube states. and you get a real good pizza for low costs and healthy for those who want healthy oh, of course the cheeses on top too.

You could even make many differernt toppings on it, and slice for different people. Even when I plan on making something new my guests always welcome pizza of some sort :)

Good Luck!

Liz

I'm not a football fan, even though I grew up near the original Cleveland Browns and my uncles played football in college. One with Ed O'Neil (Al Bundy on married with children) and the other tried out/played with Buffalo Bills for awhile).

I'm much more interested in Basketball :)

I'm going on a family day trip on Super Bowl Sunday!!!

Have fun.

Thank you for your help! i LOVE football, i wish i could post pictures on here, chicago is CRAZY right now and i LOVE IT, i'm up here going to culinary school :) everything is bears, the lights on the sears tower are orange and blue lol not kidding i'm from a small town so this is crazyness lol
thanks again!

...re..
chefmegan87 said:
Thank you for your help! i LOVE football, i wish i could post pictures on here, chicago is CRAZY right now and i LOVE IT, i'm up here going to culinary school :) everything is bears, the lights on the sears tower are orange and blue lol not kidding i'm from a small town so this is crazyness lol
thanks again!

I didn't even realize the Bears made it until you mentioned it, who are they playing???

Cleveland teams (OH) no matter if winnng or losing were always sold out. For a few yrs I worked in Cleveland (Cleveland Clinic Foundation) and we got tickets to go to the Indian's game, of course Art Modell stole the Browns and took to Baltimore!!!! so Cleveland was really PO'd about that for a long time and ART Model's statue about became what Sadaam Hussein's became!!!

Have fun!!!

liz

where are you from originally?

the colts :) i don't know, the only reason i want the bears to win is because i live in chicago :) and i wanna go to the homecomming parade when they come home lol aint that awful? Miami dolphins are my team here are some pics. i hope you enjoy, i just think it's so cool i'm orig from 1 hr east of Kansas city

Attachments

• bearslights1.jpg
    bearslights1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 474
  • searstower.jpg
    searstower.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 448
  • bearslights.jpg
    bearslights.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 461
Thanks...
chefmegan87 said:
the colts :) i don't know, the only reason i want the bears to win is because i live in chicago :) and i wanna go to the homecomming parade when they come home lol aint that awful? Miami dolphins are my team here are some pics. i hope you enjoy, i just think it's so cool i'm orig from 1 hr east of Kansas city

My cousins live in Chicago area!!!

Wow, thanks!

also have fun in Culinary school and please stay in touch too.

my reg email = [email protected]

chefmegan87 said:
thanks again!

Culinary School!!!! How fun!!! I'm envious! But Motherhood is what I must focus on right now! Especially with my hubby out of town so much! I've always said, though, that when my kids are in their teens or out of the house, I will go to culinary school! Depends on what activities they do and what they are like as teenagers!:eek: :D ---as to when it is that I can do it!

How neat! Is it fun? Do tell!;)

school is very fun! i love it, i go to the le cordon bleu chicago :)

The wording will need to be changed

I didn't have time to do it.

Sorry

Attachments

• TIPS - Stoneware 101 001.doc
    35 KB · Views: 529
  • 30 Ways for 30 Day for Stones 001.doc
    24 KB · Views: 446
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Stoneware 002 20% off.doc
    138.5 KB · Views: 417
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Stoneware 001 Special.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 425
thank you sooooooooo much!!

Here are the ones I have.....

Attachments

• 30 ways to use your stone!.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 463
  • 101 stones.doc
    30 KB · Views: 448
  • Prevent Stoneware Phobia.doc
    23 KB · Views: 443
  • Top 10 Stoneware Reasons.doc
    29 KB · Views: 418
  • stoneware facts.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 432

1. What is stoneware and how can it benefit my business?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is used for cooking and baking. It is known for its durability and ability to evenly distribute heat, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes. Using stoneware in your business can help attract customers with its unique cooking properties and add variety to your menu offerings.

2. How can I use stoneware flyers to promote my business?

Stoneware flyers are a great marketing tool that can help showcase your business and products. You can include high-quality images of your dishes made with stoneware, along with information about the benefits of using stoneware in your cooking. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for customers who bring in the flyer.

3. Are stoneware flyers customizable to my business?

Yes, stoneware flyers can be customized to fit your business needs. You can include your business logo, contact information, and any other relevant details. You can also choose from different designs and layouts to create a unique and eye-catching flyer that represents your brand.

4. How can I distribute stoneware flyers effectively?

There are several ways to distribute stoneware flyers to reach potential customers. You can hand them out at local events, leave them at partner businesses or community centers, or include them in your business's takeout orders. You can also share them on social media or use them as part of a direct mail campaign.

5. Can stoneware flyers help increase sales for my business?

Yes, stoneware flyers can be an effective tool to increase sales for your business. By showcasing the benefits of stoneware and offering promotions through the flyer, you can attract new customers and encourage existing ones to try new dishes. The eye-catching design and personalized touch can also make your business stand out and leave a lasting impression on potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• northern_sunshine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
julyskitchen
  • ChefetteDuJour
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7