• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Best Deals at Our Outlet - Limited Time Only!

In summary, the "Great Outlet Update!" is a special sale event at Pampered Chef where select products are offered at discounted prices. It happens twice a year, typically in the spring and fall, and anyone can shop the sale without needing to be a consultant or have a Pampered Chef account. The products included in the sale are of the same high quality as regular Pampered Chef products, and a list of included items can be found on the website or by asking a Pampered Chef consultant. It is recommended to shop early for the best selection as products may sell out quickly.
DebPC
Staff member
There are tons of great deals available on the outlet. I've posted on FB and sent out a customer email.
If you haven't already- let your customers know. I have 1 $37 order already- hope to get more.

Nice items...especially if you know someone getting married or going to college even. Good for 1-2 people kinds of things.

I just had someone order 10 hearts. Obviously for gifts. I earned one eons ago and it is very nice quality.

Cool! Thanks, DebPC. I just posted this on my FB Page.

I have seen outlet flyers circulating in the past. Does anyone have a current one I can use? Or any suggestions of how I can make my own. Thank you! Love Chef Success!

I just sent a special e-mail. Does anyone know if there is a way to upload your own picture for a template? I would have liked to have an image of outlet items. I don't really like using a blank on as it is not colorful so for this I used the Guest Special. I have posted about this great deal on my PCFB page with no bites so far. Actually no bites for any orders this month on shows either; my hosts are telling me no one had money due to the holidays.

What is the "Great Outlet Update!"?

The "Great Outlet Update!" is a special sale event at Pampered Chef where select products are offered at discounted prices. These products are typically discontinued or overstock items.

When does the "Great Outlet Update!" happen?

The "Great Outlet Update!" happens twice a year, typically in the spring and fall. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can anyone shop the "Great Outlet Update!" sale?

Yes, anyone can shop the "Great Outlet Update!" sale. You do not need to be a consultant or have a Pampered Chef account to purchase items during this event.

Are the products in the "Great Outlet Update!" sale the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all products included in the "Great Outlet Update!" sale are the same high quality as our regular products. They may be discontinued or overstock, but they are still made with the same standards and materials as our other products.

How can I find out which products are included in the "Great Outlet Update!" sale?

You can find a list of products included in the "Great Outlet Update!" sale on our website, or you can ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a list. Keep in mind that products may sell out quickly, so it's best to shop early for the best selection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • HockeyLover
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies