• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great New Product From Merrill!

not too bad!By the way, the pricing on these isn't that bad. It's $14.95 for a pack of 12 pads, and each pad has 20 pages on it. That's...not too bad!
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
After conference, I went on the Merrill site to see what was new. I found a bunch of tiny "post-it" style stickers that say "love it", "want it", "need it" & "gotta have it" on them and decided to try them out. I've been using them for my last 2 shows and I have to say they are awesome!! My guests love them b/c it helps them keep a tab on the things that they see throughout the show and want to think about ordering, and I love it b/c the orders are getting bigger from each customer!

It also helps people realize they have a big wish list (and they didn't have to write it all down or go through that big checklist to find it) and many more people are booking shows, too. They are even taking the catalogs more and asking if they can take the stickers with them so they can mark more and call me later to order more (when their next paycheck comes, etc.). I said "SURE!" of course!!

Just had to put this recommendation out there, esp. since I know a lot of people were bummed about Nancy's leaving. This is something cute that I never would have expected from Merrill and it has definitely helped my sales. Hope it helps yours, too!! :)

Cathy... I'm glad to hear that these are working for you, as I have been going back and forth on whether or not I really need these for my business. It's good to hear that they have raised your average. Especially if the guest specials won't be spend xx, get xx anymore; anyway to raise each order is great!

Yeah, I wasn't sure if they were really going to work out, so I was definitely happily surprised about this!! I used to have at least one $1000 show per month, but I hadn't had one since February, until last week when I used these for the first time! There were only about 12 people in attendance, but they all ordered a lot (one lady ordered $200 for herself!) and she got a bunch of outside orders, but the sales at the show were definitely the big money-makers for her. My show tonight only had 8 guests, and I'm already at $500 in sales - an average of $62.50 per person - and that's without the "Buy $60 get something free" deal! (And NO ONE ordered any knives this month except my hosts - what is up with that?!?!?!).

Awesome! I haven't had a $1000 show since last November! And I had 3 in my first 10 shows! I will do anything to get that back! These are being added to my Merrill cart ASAP!

I'm going to check it out too, I have seen these in the magazines. What will they think of next? Thanks for sharing!

Awesome, I will have to check them out:thumbup:

What I did was take post its, cut them in strips and paper clip it to the catalog. This way my guests can do the same, and I dont have to spend that extra money on those supplies. I think Merrill is too costly. PC should have another vendor a little less expensive.

You can get another version of them from Express Yourself Online. They don't have the PC logo, but they work the same.

Just out of curiosity, can you reuse the stickers? And do you just give each guest a few sheets at your shows?
I think I might order some!

If I used them (which I don't), I'd give each guest 1 sheet of stickers. They can ask if they want more, but that's a definite red flag for hosting or signing. :)

chefann said:
If I used them (which I don't), I'd give each guest 1 sheet of stickers. They can ask if they want more, but that's a definite red flag for hosting or signing. :)

Red Flag, . . . pun intended?

--Jenny L :yuck: :cry:

Will check them out again, thanks for sharing! Great idea!

jlevernier said:
Red Flag, . . . pun intended?

--Jenny L :yuck: :cry:
HA! Didn't even notice that. Good catch. :D

kaceyleigh2 said:
Just out of curiosity, can you reuse the stickers? And do you just give each guest a few sheets at your shows?
I think I might order some!

I use the lap boards, and I stick two sheets of the stickers in the business card holder (behind my business card with the magnet on it!). That way they have 16 stickers. There are usually leftovers, but I want them to think that they should be filling up the catalog with all of those little flags!! :)

By the way, the pricing on these isn't that bad. It's $14.95 for a pack of 12 pads, and each pad has 20 pages on it. That's $1.25 per pad or $.06 per sheet! :) (plus tax of course). I never order just one thing at Merrill - I always make the shipping worth my while and order only when I need a handful of things. I also tend to give things to my recruits for special recognition, so I think those kinds of things are nice to give them. HTH!

I may go check the flags out.

Thanks! I've been looking for a good idea to raise my show average!!

1. What is the "Great New Product From Merrill!"?

The "Great New Product From Merrill!" is a new kitchen gadget that has been designed and created by Merrill, a trusted brand in the culinary industry. This product is designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

2. What are the main features of this product?

This product has several key features that make it stand out from other kitchen gadgets. It is made from high-quality materials and is durable and long-lasting. It also has multiple functions, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen. It is also easy to use and clean, making it a convenient addition to any kitchen.

3. How does this product benefit me as a customer?

This product offers several benefits to customers. It saves time and effort in meal preparation, making cooking more enjoyable and less stressful. It also helps in creating healthier meals by minimizing the use of oils and fats. Additionally, it is compact and easy to store, saving space in the kitchen.

4. Is this product suitable for all types of cooking?

Yes, the "Great New Product From Merrill!" is designed to be versatile and can be used for various cooking methods. It is suitable for grilling, baking, roasting, and even air frying. It also works well with different types of food, including meats, vegetables, and even desserts.

5. Is there a warranty for this product?

Yes, this product comes with a warranty from Pampered Chef. If you encounter any issues with the product, you can contact their customer service for assistance. They also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy with the product, you can return it within a specific period for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abigailhutch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Niki Kate