• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Supply Must Haves......

In summary, the Merrill Supply Must Haves are a collection of essential kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. While you do not necessarily need all 5 Must Haves, they are versatile and useful in a variety of cooking scenarios. The benefits of using these Must Haves include saving time and effort in the kitchen, making meal preparation and cooking more enjoyable, and their high-quality and durability. They can be purchased individually or as a set, with the option of buying them separately or as a set possibly saving you money. Additionally, all Pampered Chef products, including the Merrill Supply Must Haves, are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty.
hoosierchef
Well, since I'm getting ready to place an order with Merrill.....I was wondering if there were any other items everyone thinks are "Must-haves" from them?

I would love to have the Banners, Yard & Car Signs, but those will have to wait. I'm thinking more along the lines of supplies. :D

TIA for your suggestions!

Bumping up....Anyone??

I"m waiting (still) for my delivery. I got the business cards and a stamp - for all my catalogs and order forms. I think it will save me a LOT of time. Curious what the "veterans" have to say!

I just got the personalized wedding registry cards since PC only sends 30. Most wedding showers have more than 30 invites.
they are cheap too.they have the same look & feel as the biz cards.

Have the business cards and like them. I also ordered a stamp but I think it's kind of small lettering.

The business cards are really nice, and they send you a BUNCH. I still haven't used all from my first order.

I also like the magnets you can stick on the backs of business cards... if they still have those.

If they don't have the magnets, you can get them at Staples, and probably the other office supply stores too.

I ordered the personalized wedding registry cards too! They are not much more than the "plain" registry ones and then I don't have to stamp my info on them (saves me time and looks very professional!)

I also ordered the PC Logo car window decal, and then ordered vinyl lettering with my phone number and website to put on the back window of my SUV! (from JeriSigns.com) The PC decal cost more than the extra lettering that I ordered!

What are the Merrill Supply Must Haves?

The Merrill Supply Must Haves are a collection of essential kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef that make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

Do I need all 5 Merrill Supply Must Haves?

No, you do not necessarily need all 5 Must Haves. They are meant to be versatile and useful in a variety of cooking scenarios, but you can choose the ones that best fit your cooking needs.

What are the benefits of using the Merrill Supply Must Haves?

The Merrill Supply Must Haves are designed to save time and effort in the kitchen, making meal preparation and cooking more enjoyable. They are also high-quality and durable, ensuring they will last for many years to come.

Can I purchase the Merrill Supply Must Haves individually?

Yes, the Merrill Supply Must Haves can be purchased individually or as a set. However, purchasing them as a set may save you money compared to buying them separately.

Are the Merrill Supply Must Haves backed by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Merrill Supply Must Haves, are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessmeshelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • abigailhutch