• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grandparents Day Gift Idea: Jar Openers!

In summary, In summary, the jar opener is a great gift for grandparents this coming Grandparents Day.
kitchenqueen
Hi Everyone! I just got back from the post office - I mailed a jar opener to my husband's grandparents and while I was in line I thought of a great idea to start advertising at your upcoming shows - Grandparents Day is September 11 (I took a double take at the date when I saw this posted at Hallmark). Anyway, since the jar opener is such a big seller among some of our older customers you can mention that it is the perfect gift for grandparents this coming Grandparents Day and will make things alittle easier on them in the kitchen. They'll love that you thought of them! And ofcourse, customers can even have the gift shipped straight to grandma's doorstep if they live far away.

I just thought I'd share the idea I had with everyone!! I think this could help generate a few more sales.

Last edited:
Is the jar opener really easy to use for a person with arthritis? I have a host who has arthrits and she loves the batter bowls cause they are really light for her to use, im just wondering if i should suggest this to her?

Thanks for the great suggestion. I'm going to a cluster meeting tonight and I'll be sure to share this idea with everyone. :)

Jennie4PC said:
Is the jar opener really easy to use for a person with arthritis? I have a host who has arthrits and she loves the batter bowls cause they are really light for her to use, im just wondering if i should suggest this to her?

I don't have a jar opener, but my mother has one and she likes it. I tried it and it really does make opening a subborn jar easier on you. Also my newest recruit had her first show last weekend - she invited kids' parents from the neighborhood. Her kids also pointed out some she didn't know - this was a good way for her to meet them! Anyway, during the show, her 5 year old daughter went up and opened the new jar of cherries with the opener in a breeze! Great demo I thought! She sold 3 jar openers at that show!

I would suggest it to the person you know with arthritis. I've heard good things about it. You could also mention to her that she can get it for FREE in October with her purchase of $50 in products!

Hi there! I love your idea of promoting the jar opener as a perfect gift for Grandparents Day. It's such a practical and useful item, especially for older customers. I will definitely be using this suggestion at my upcoming shows. Thank you for sharing your great idea with us! It's always helpful to hear from fellow consultants and get new ideas to boost sales. Keep up the great work and happy selling!

1. How does the jar opener work?

The jar opener from Pampered Chef is designed with a grip handle and rubber lining that provides a strong hold on jars of all sizes. Simply place the opener on top of the jar lid, grip the handle, and twist to easily open the jar.

2. Is the jar opener suitable for all types of jars?

Yes, the jar opener is designed to work on a variety of jar sizes and shapes, including round, square, and even stubborn vacuum-sealed lids. It is also suitable for both glass and plastic jars.

3. Can the jar opener be personalized for Grandparents Day?

Unfortunately, the jar opener cannot be personalized for Grandparents Day. However, it makes a practical and thoughtful gift for any grandparent who loves to cook or struggles with opening jars.

4. Is the jar opener dishwasher safe?

Yes, the jar opener is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to maintain the quality and extend the lifespan of the product.

5. Can I purchase the jar opener in bulk for multiple grandparents?

Yes, our jar opener is available for purchase in bulk quantities. Please contact us for more information on bulk ordering and pricing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom