• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gotta Love It!!!! Read This Carolyn...

In summary, the conversation discusses the success of sending out an email about the outlet on the PWS and getting individual orders from customers. The participants share their strategies for promoting the outlet and their excitement about receiving orders from their website. They also mention the thread on the PWS that sparked their motivation to promote the outlet and the desire to export email contacts from the PWS to send monthly newsletters.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Remember how I got my butt in gear after that thread on the PWS and the outlet?

I sent my monthly newsletter out, put the note on there about the outlet...well, I just got an e-mail that a customer spent $90.50. She bought the Gen II cookware set and the Gen II saute pan. :D

I love it! :love:

That is really my first individual order on my website not tied to my family in some way or a show!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee!!! WAY TO GO JANET!!!!!!
^5

Congratulations!

I'm so nosey, I had to check-out a thread that you started for Carolyn to read!

Awesome job!!

Yea Janet!!

I sent out a short outlet email before Christmas and got one order from it (bonus!) and did it again after Carolyn's email. Guess what?? Same person ordered from the outlet again!! This customer loves a bargain! I have been talking it up at parties the last couple of months and how there are (new) products every month, but the email really gets them to look!

Good going Janet!!!

I had a customer email me to ask exactly how to order and was going to order the Gen II set but she has not placed her order yet. I sent her another email. I think she must have gone out of town or something b/c I did not get a response and she normally respondes very quickly.

Maybe she will place it soon.:chef:

I got an order today from my website and i love the new look of the email stating i got an order and the activity on it and what the person's name and what they ordered well i know the lady actually she is a fellow consultant but of a different party line and her and i awesome friends and when she orders she always orders in 2 one for her and one for her mother. I sat and figured up since she had her show in December she spent over 300 in website orders for me i love the website and she is good about spreading the outlet every show she comes to of mine and she has became my number one customer, I miss those cards that nancy's artwork used to have the customer appreatie card so i might work one up cause i think it would be good to give them to our repeat customers cause i think they are just as great as the repeats hostess.... Sorry i went off rambling but i was just so excited someone started this thread :)

Joining you in the WOOHOOO Janet! I also sent an email and got a couple orders. Yeah for us!

Sweet! I sent out the outlet items during the holiday and got $300 in orders!
Don't ya just love random ind. orders!

Awesome to hear other successes too! Yeah all!

janetupnorth said:
Remember how I got my butt in gear after that thread on the PWS and the outlet?

Where was this thread? I want to add something to my newsletter. Thanks!

Go back to post #4 on this thread for the link...

outlet ordersI too have had success with sending out an email...I did one from my website even though I wish there was a specific one about the outlet..I have over 600 contacts in there just from my hosts entering in their guests...I got 3 orders within 2 hrs. for the outlet...then I sent out one from my regular emails...I got another 3 orders for the outlet there...just wish I could take my email contacts from PWS and export them into outlook express so I can send those email addresses my monthly newsletter...don't want to do it by hand.

1. What is "Gotta Love It!!!! Read This Carolyn..." all about?

"Gotta Love It!!!! Read This Carolyn..." is a collection of recipes and tips from Pampered Chef consultant Carolyn. It features easy and delicious recipes for everyday meals and entertaining, as well as helpful kitchen tips.

2. Is this book suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, "Gotta Love It!!!! Read This Carolyn..." is perfect for beginner cooks. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, and the tips are great for those just starting out in the kitchen.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the recipes can be found in your local grocery store. There are no hard-to-find or specialty ingredients required.

4. Can I use these recipes with Pampered Chef products?

While the recipes in "Gotta Love It!!!! Read This Carolyn..." were created by a Pampered Chef consultant, they can be made with any kitchen tools and products. However, using Pampered Chef products may make the cooking process even easier and more efficient.

5. Are there any dietary restrictions or modifications for the recipes?

Yes, "Gotta Love It!!!! Read This Carolyn..." includes a variety of recipes, including some that are gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. The book also offers suggestions for modifications or substitutions for those with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • cathyskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathie's Kitchen
  • babywings76