• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got Points but Can Not Decide What

In summary, Carolyn's team members are offering to buy her the Rolling Tote/Cart in an Oct/Nov contest.
milkangel
i have 300 points but i have no idea what to get with it any ideas which one?
what have every one have goten with there points?

That's all I have too!

Not sure if I want the padded bags (I can use towels to pad) an extra paring knife, an extra large bar pan, or the tote (I have a PC mesh bag that is very similar and don't use it, so I don't think I am gonna get that.)

It's killing me cuz I wanted the CONSULTANT tote and missed it by 50 points!

I got my knife bag, which is what I really wanted. I now have 100 points that I can't redeem for anything. :p I hate seeing those points get 'wasted'.... lol! It's the woman in me. I can't help.

I got the envelopes~I am finding that even if I don't use the DCB, I have to take it to show peeps and I can't take the chance of it breaking! Can't wait to get them!

Trust me ladies yall are having a hard time I am as well! LOL I have 1100 to spend and I'm in the same boat- what to get! I got the envelopes for free already and now can't decide if I want more Dots plates, another 5" so I have one for home and one for shows, etc. Oh well, I guess I'll decide soon! I wish we could give points to others to help them! :(

i recommend either the large bar pan or the tool turnabout

IMO it's easier to have doubles of these - one for your show bag and one for home

I got bags... I didn't really like the product choices, it's all items I already have duplicates of! Well, I did really want the 8" Chef's Knife but I didn't get enough points in September to get it. I ended up getting the knife bag because I needed somewhere to store my knives. I also got the Carry-All Tote and another set of padded envelopes. Out of the items offered, I felt that I would use these more or could by chance turn around and sell them at some point if I don't use them!

I have 400 pts
I'm leaning towards the TTA or SA tote bagI wish they let us throw in some cash if we have leftover points... seems like a waste to lose those points we earned!!

I have 400 points. I'm wanting to get the TTA and More bag, because I'm always taking my Trifle Bowl (I collect survey slips in it). Not sure what to use the rest of my points for. I'm leaning toward the tote, because I find myself making 3 trips to my car getting all the things that didn't fit into my crate.

I got the knife bag and the carry all tote with the 400 points I earned. I really wanted the TTA tote, but then I'd lose out on 50 points. So I'll just spend $15 on a supply order later and get it.

What is the difference between the consultant tote and the tote that comes with the new consultant kit? Not sure what bags would be useful? I am a brand newbie, haven't made it to the 30 day mark yet.
I apprecieate everyones help!

The consultant tote IS the bag that comes with the kit. It's available through this for consultants who don't have it. (because they signed under the old kit)

The consultant tote and the other tote are different. The one consultant tote is the same as the one that comes with the kit. The other tote is a smaller version and has an attachment to make it easier to use with the rolling case. Both are fantastic to own and very versatile.

There is a Consultant Tote and a Carry-All Tote. The Consultant Tote is the bag that comes with new kits. The Carry-All Tote is a different bag.

I had 300 and took the Large Bar Pan - you can never have enough of those! I didn't really want any of the bags -

does any one have the 31/2 paring knife? and has it ben worth it?

got my padded envelopes today~really cool, I must say!

I already spent the bulk of my points...I now am down to 1050...so I am getting the Rolling Tote/Cart thingie and am offering it to one of my team members in an Oct/Nov contest - top sales (must be over 3500 and must have submitted 6 shows in the 2 month period) will get the rolling cart and I will fill it with random PC tools & office supplies. I will award it at our Dec Holiday Party

Wow Carolyn - can I be on your team :)

GourmetGirl said:
Wow Carolyn - can I be on your team :)

Sure! you can even have the rolling tote if you sell $3500+ and submit 6+ shows during Oct/Nov combined and are top sales in my cluster!

I will totally meet your sales and show requirement, but as I already own the rolling tote and am not in your cluster I probably won't get it :( You are fabulous for offering that incentive! I haven't seen a challenge from my director in months!

I got the Carry All Tote, The 3.5" paring knife, and round stone with handles.

Didnt have the stone and I was wanting to build my knife collection so I can eventually have my block full!

I ended up with the knife bag, envelopes, round stone with handles and a TTA. Pretty happy with my choices - now to just use my stone to get it seasoned for shows!

Related to Got Points but Can Not Decide What

1. What are "Got Points" and how do they work?

"Got Points" are a reward system for customers who purchase Pampered Chef products. For every dollar spent, customers earn one point. These points can then be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases.

2. Can I combine my "Got Points" with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine your "Got Points" with other promotions or discounts. However, please note that "Got Points" cannot be used towards tax or shipping fees.

3. How do I check my "Got Points" balance?

To check your "Got Points" balance, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Got Points" tab. Your current balance will be displayed on the page.

4. Do "Got Points" expire?

Yes, "Got Points" do expire after 12 months from the date they were earned. Make sure to use them before they expire to get the most out of your purchases!

5. Can I transfer my "Got Points" to someone else?

No, "Got Points" are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the account holder who earned them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • sarahsellcm