• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My First Order on My First Wedding Registry!!!

In summary, to create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, visit their website and click on the "Registry" tab to create a new registry and add items. There is no limit to the number of items you can add and you can add items from other stores through their universal registry feature. To share your registry with guests, click on the "Share" button on your registry page and send the link. You can also make changes to your registry at any time by logging into your account and updating it.
cbord
It was $30.25.

Charlene

Woohoo!! ;)

Just the beginning of a profitable registry.....

:balloon: :thumbup: Woo Hoo!

Congrats! I have my first bridal registry set up for a January wedding. I hope I get some orders. The bride also registered a few other places.

ChefJeniLobdell said:
Congrats! I have my first bridal registry set up for a January wedding. I hope I get some orders. The bride also registered a few other places.

This one is a January wedding also, but bridal showers start at end of month.

I just saw by ACCIDENT that I got a Wedding Reg. order today as well. I really didn't think this bride had informed anyone ... but someone just ordered her the Deep Covered Baker so I guess she told SOMEONE! COOL!

Order #2 on first registry.
cbord said:
It was $30.25.

Charlene

It's for around $29.

Suggestion...I just sent out postcards to all of the wedding invited guests 2 weeks prior to the wedding to remind them of the registry from my web site...This has helped and I have had about 6 inquiries and some orders in the last few days... :)

Related to Got My First Order on My First Wedding Registry!!!

1. How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can easily create a new registry and start adding items.

2. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my wedding registry?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your wedding registry. Feel free to add as many items as you'd like!

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef wedding registry. Our universal registry feature allows you to add items from any store with an online presence.

4. How do I share my Pampered Chef wedding registry with my guests?

You can easily share your Pampered Chef wedding registry with your guests by clicking on the "Share" button on your registry page. This will give you a link that you can send to your guests or share on social media.

5. Can I make changes to my wedding registry after my first order?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry at any time. Simply log into your account, go to your registry page, and make any necessary changes. Your guests will be able to see the updated version when they visit your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • melindag
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • elizabethfox