• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Cutting Board and Greek Seasoning

In summary, the bar board is so bright, but I dig the color! I wouldn't want too much of it in a kitchen, but it's a nice pop of color! I forgot that I submitted two shows in November to earn them!! I am looking forward to trying the Greek rub....a guest at a show told me that when she makes pork, she puts olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano as the marinade.
redsoxgirl
The board/knife is so bright, but I dig the color! I wouldn't want too much of it in a kitchen, but it's a nice pop of color!

The Greek seasoning I'm not real excited about. I didn't like the smell.

Last edited:
Mine came yesterday too! Actually, I had forgotten that I submitted two shows in November to earn them!! Doh!:eek:

I am looking forward to trying the Greek rub....a guest at a show told me that when she makes pork, she puts olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano as the marinade. I think this will mimic what she does....just add olive oil and the rub and wait!

Can't wait to get the mega scraper, too!

I was SOOOOO excited to get my bar board and seasoning yesterday!!!!! The bar board is sooooo cute! I am interested to see how the seasoning. What a dork am I! I did not even realize I had earned the Mega scraper! I will be excited all over again when it comes!

I can't wait to get mine!

etteluap70PC said:
The bar board is sooooo cute!

It's cute but what can you do with it? I pictured a leprachaun using it because it is so small. :D I'm probably going to give mine away as a host gift or something. I just wish it was bigger, like the bar board we received with our new consultant kit.

vtodd71 said:
It's cute but what can you do with it? I pictured a leprachaun using it because it is so small. :D I'm probably going to give mine away as a host gift or something. I just wish it was bigger, like the bar board we received with our new consultant kit.

I'm thinking it's perfect for camping or for folks with an RV where you need a cutting board at times just don't have a lot of room... or for folks with very little kitchens..

I use the old pink one all the time for small jobs, apples, limes, tomatoes, spice, etc. It always seems like it's in the dishwasher needing washed.

lkprescott said:
...or for folks with very little kitchens..

Like Leprachauns!! LOL :D :D

O.K. I never thought about using it for camping. I might give the little guy a try and keep him after all.

vtodd71 said:
The one in the consultant kit is the Cutting Board, not the Bar Board. The green one for spring is the same size as the white Bar Board.

The smaller size board is good for places where there is very limited space and little prep: on a bar (for lemons, etc.), in a camper, on a desk at work, and so on.

lkprescott said:
I'm thinking it's perfect for camping or for folks with an RV where you need a cutting board at times just don't have a lot of room... or for folks with very little kitchens..

We have the cranberry one in our camping kit. Yeah, it's small so you have to cut in batches, but it's erally convenient to have a small board and just throw it in the little tote we have our camping kitchen stuff in.

It would be good for cheese and cracker snacks!

chefann said:
The one in the consultant kit is the Cutting Board, not the Bar Board. The green one for spring is the same size as the white Bar Board.

The smaller size board is good for places where there is very limited space and little prep: on a bar (for lemons, etc.), in a camper, on a desk at work, and so on.

Hmmmmm.. I guess I never really knew the difference. I used the term cutting board and bar board interchangably. (sp?) I also never thought about using the little guy for cutting lemons and so forth when mixing drinks or whatever. O.K. You have convinced me to keep him! :D

It's also perfect for cutting up an apple on using the apple wedger.

We take ours to tailgating parties, Jimmy Buffet concerts, the beach - wherever we need to slice our limes for the coronas or margaritas!! Oh and you can cut up cheese and pepperoni too!!

c00p said:
It's also perfect for cutting up an apple on using the apple wedger.
That's exactly what I had in mind when I said "at work." Toss those 2 tools in a drawer, and you're ready for snack time. :) (I also keep 1 place setting of the Outdoor Utensils for lunches in the same drawer.)

What is the size of the cutting board?

The cutting board measures 14 inches by 10 inches, providing ample space for all your food preparation needs.

Is the cutting board dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cutting board is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

How do I use the Greek seasoning?

The Greek seasoning can be used as a dry rub for meats, added to soups and stews, or sprinkled on vegetables for added flavor. It can also be mixed with olive oil to create a tasty marinade.

Is the Greek seasoning all-natural?

Yes, our Greek seasoning is made with all-natural ingredients, including a blend of herbs and spices that will enhance the flavor of any dish.

Can I purchase the cutting board and Greek seasoning separately?

Yes, both the cutting board and Greek seasoning can be purchased separately. However, when purchased together, you can save money and have a complete set for all your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jross93
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies