1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Got first real response from my promoting..

Tags:
  1. momoffour

momoffour Novice Member

Well, I had mentioned about my window decal. Well today a neighbour I dont see often was out walking with her kids. She had seen my pc window thingy and asked about it. She wants to host a show and is going to call her friends to see when they can do it. She sounded interested and wants the free products!! Talk about a great person to get enthused when host coaching. Anyway, I hope she calls back soon and even if she gets busy and doesnt get to right away, I have a lead and a new person for my list :) I will give her a couple days and then give a call.

yay! She mentioned how she had been looking for someone who does it and would rather use someone from the neighbourhood that she knows.

Anyway, was so glad I got someone new.

Anne

Sep 19, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Very cool!!! It's exciting to see an investment like that pay off. :D

Sep 19, 2005
  3. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

I just got in from cluster mtg. One of our team members has the nice decal on her car. I mentioned it and she told me a woman (a stranger) called her to book a show after seeing her drive around with it!

Sep 19, 2005
Have something to add?