• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Window Decal Signs Safe for Home-Based Businesses?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the success and effectiveness of using window decals as a form of advertisement for a business. Members shared their excitement and experiences with using decals, including booking shows and recruiting new team members. Some concerns were also raised about potential safety risks, but overall, the general consensus was that decals are a great way to promote a business.
heat123
Silver Member
Yeay- I just got my first window decal sign call today! She saw me driving around last week and called today to book a show! After 1 month of my decals I was beginning to wonder when they would pay off!!!! Yipeeeee!:D I was soo excited I had to share!:p

Heather,
That's GREAT! WooHoo for you!!

Good for you.... I think they are a great way to advertise!!!!

Oh, cool! Maybe I can talk dh into them ...

Me too... y'all say a prayer that I can convince my dh to put one on my suburban

I was totally hesitant to bring it up to DH at first but then I gave him two options: window decals or magnets and he agreed to decals suprisingly (because he loves this SUV and claims it as his) but it's like I only gave him those two options he couldn't deny me both! LOL

I have been thinking about this. How do yall do yours? What do they look like? What do they say?

Woo hoo, that is great.

Mine decals have my name, phone number, email and web page on them.

I have booked two shows, recruited 1 person and received at $75 order. When my husband drives my car, he told me I have to make sure there are catalogs in the car, because he is constantly giving them out.:)

pamperedpals said:
Mine decals have my name, phone number, email and web page on them.

I have booked two shows, recruited 1 person and received at $75 order. When my husband drives my car, he told me I have to make sure there are catalogs in the car, because he is constantly giving them out.:)

Where did you order your decal from?!

This maybe a silly question, but is anyone concerned about weirdos finding out where you live??

how awesome - now to present the idea to DH!

lkspeir said:
This maybe a silly question, but is anyone concerned about weirdos finding out where you live??

never thought of that....

amy07 said:
how awesome - now to present the idea to DH!
Ok - so another newbie question - what does DH stand for?!

missi.robbins said:
Ok - so another newbie question - what does DH stand for?!

DH = Dear husband
DS = Dear son
DD = Dear daughter

Somewhere over in the chef's lounge we have a thread full of abbreviations to help newbies. I think we need to ask Greg to turn it into a sticky.

heat123 said:
Yeay- I just got my first window decal sign call today! She saw me driving around last week and called today to book a show! After 1 month of my decals I was beginning to wonder when they would pay off!!!! Yipeeeee!:D I was soo excited I had to share!:p
That's awesome, Heather!!! Way to go! I hope LOTS of those leads roll in for you!:)

lkspeir said:
It's the same info. you give on your catalog. But I would probably(sp) drive better:D
I was thinking about getting one where did you get yours and how much (if you don't mind)

To me there is no difference between a car decal with my phone number on it, or leaving business cards and catalogs out. I have never, ever had a problem. I noticed you live in FT. Worth. I used to live in McKinney a few years ago. I really wouldn't worry if I were you. You live in a great city and state!!! :)

chefbecky said:
It's the same info. you give on your catalog. But I would probably(sp) drive better:D
I was thinking about getting one where did you get yours and how much (if you don't mind)

I thought I would drive better, too. But I don't :p :D !! I should. I think about it all the time when I'm jamming down the road and barely make my turn having to cut someone off. I hate it when that happens to me and try try try soooo hard not to do it, but sometimes I get really wrapped up in singing to the radio and get distracted. I know that is a horrible thing to admit, but I do. When I am driving that is my American Idol moment!!

So far I haven't had anyone call to cuss me out. It is only a matter of time though. I have my home phone, cell phone and website on my decal.

Chef Kearns said:
I thought I would drive better, too. But I don't :p :D !! I should. I think about it all the time when I'm jamming down the road and barely make my turn having to cut someone off. I hate it when that happens to me and try try try soooo hard not to do it, but sometimes I get really wrapped up in singing to the radio and get distracted. I know that is a horrible thing to admit, but I do. When I am driving that is my American Idol moment!!

So far I haven't had anyone call to cuss me out. It is only a matter of time though. I have my home phone, cell phone and website on my decal.
:eek: :D :eek: :D

CONGRATS! I really need to look into the decals. Glad it's working for you.

If I tell hubby it willmake me a better driver ...he will be all for it! hehehehe

lkspeir said:

I would definitely put your cell phone number or an inexpensive 800 number on your decal. As someone who knows about weirdos (ex-police officer here), you want to take caution exhibiting your personal information.

Otherwise, they're great tools!

lkspeir said:

Not silly at all. My little sis is a consultant for Creative Memories and had to remove her phone number from her decals because she attracted a stalker. I would only use my cell number - NOT my home number.

This is the biggest thing holding me back.

That and being married to a cop. That makes me cautious.

Last edited:

What is a "Whooo-Hoooo 1St Sign Call!!!"?

A "Whooo-Hoooo 1St Sign Call!!!" is a celebration in Pampered Chef when a new consultant makes their first sale and officially becomes a member of the company.

What happens during a "Whooo-Hoooo 1St Sign Call!!!"?

During a "Whooo-Hoooo 1St Sign Call!!!", the new consultant's upline leader will call them to congratulate them on their first sale. The new consultant will also receive recognition from their team and may participate in a celebratory activity.

How do I schedule a "Whooo-Hoooo 1St Sign Call!!!"?

If you have made your first sale as a new Pampered Chef consultant, your upline leader will automatically schedule a "Whooo-Hoooo 1St Sign Call!!!" with you. If you have not received a call, you can reach out to your upline leader to schedule one.

What do I need to do to prepare for a "Whooo-Hoooo 1St Sign Call!!!"?

You do not need to do anything to prepare for a "Whooo-Hoooo 1St Sign Call!!!" Your upline leader will have all the necessary information and will guide you through the call. Just be ready to celebrate and have fun!

Is there a special gift or reward for making my first sale and receiving a "Whooo-Hoooo 1St Sign Call!!!"?

Yes, as a new consultant, you will receive a special gift or reward for making your first sale and receiving a "Whooo-Hoooo 1St Sign Call!!!". This may vary depending on your team's traditions or promotions at the time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoffour
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cwinter474