• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got a January Guest Special Flyer

In summary, the January Guest Special Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that offers special deals and discounts for guests who attend a party in January. The flyer includes a variety of popular Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. To receive the specials, one must attend a party and make a purchase. The January Guest Specials cannot be combined with other promotions, but can still be accessed through a consultant or online if unable to attend a party. These specials are only available during the month of January.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Does anyone have a January 07 Guest Special flyer? Wanted something that would use less ink than the one on CC?

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter

Finally came up with this. Think it will do the job.

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter

Attachments

• January Guest Specials.doc
    854.5 KB · Views: 402
Very nice, thanks for sharing Trish.

That looks great Trish! Thanks! I think I'll put this in the lap boards to entice the sales!!!

That's AWESOME!

gosh... i think my printer just eats ink! this will save a ton! :0)

pamperedgirl3 said:
That looks great Trish! Thanks! I think I'll put this in the lap boards to entice the sales!!!

Good idea - I think I will also...

When I first started w/ PC, the Host and Guest Specials were 1/2 sheet, and just a scetched drawing - not an actual photo. I KNOW that the full sheet photo ones look nice - but I wish we still had the option of the 1/2 sheet one - MUCH more cost effective - and I thought they looked fine for guest's lapboards etc....

ChefBeckyD said:
When I first started w/ PC, the Host and Guest Specials were 1/2 sheet, and just a scetched drawing - not an actual photo. I KNOW that the full sheet photo ones look nice - but I wish we still had the option of the 1/2 sheet one - MUCH more cost effective - and I thought they looked fine for guest's lapboards etc....

I so agree! The 1/2-page black and white sketches were much more economical to copy. I miss that format too!

What is the January Guest Special Flyer?

The January Guest Special Flyer is a promotional flyer offered by Pampered Chef for the month of January. It features special deals and discounts for guests who attend a Pampered Chef party during this time.

What types of products are included in the January Guest Special Flyer?

The January Guest Special Flyer typically includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, ranging from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware. These products are often popular and in-demand items at discounted prices.

How do I receive the January Guest Specials?

To receive the January Guest Specials, you must attend a Pampered Chef party during the month of January. The specials are only available to guests who attend a party and make a purchase.

Can I combine the January Guest Specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the January Guest Specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, they do offer great deals and savings on their own.

What if I am unable to attend a Pampered Chef party in January?

If you are unable to attend a Pampered Chef party in January, you may still be able to take advantage of the January Guest Specials by placing an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or online. However, these specials are only available during the month of January.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Julie Henne
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam