• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Picture for Season Kick-Off Invite?

In summary, when creating a season kick-off invite, the main focus of the picture should be on the theme of the event. The size of the picture will depend on the medium, with a resolution of 300 dpi and a width of 1000 pixels recommended for digital invites. It is acceptable to use a stock photo, as long as it is relevant and has proper licensing. Including text on the picture is not necessary, but minimal text can be added if needed. When choosing a picture, consider the theme, purpose, and target audience to ensure it is visually appealing and conveys the tone of the event.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm creating a FB event and can't decide what photo to put in there. Any ideas?

What kind of event are you scheduling?

A Season Kick Off where I'm doing it as a Mystery Host Show and giving away the host benefits. I'm making a few of the new recipes and showing them what's new. But nevermind about the photo. I just put in a picture of the guest special. I couldn't think of anything else really, and that seemed good so people could see it. :D

What should be the main focus of the picture for a season kick-off invite?

The main focus of the picture for a season kick-off invite should be on the theme of the event. This could be a sports team, a specific season, or any other relevant image that captures the essence of the kick-off.

What size should the picture be for a season kick-off invite?

The size of the picture for a season kick-off invite will depend on the medium you are using to send out the invite. For digital invites, a resolution of 300 dpi and a width of 1000 pixels is recommended. For printed invites, use a higher resolution and consult with your printer for the appropriate dimensions.

Can I use a stock photo for my season kick-off invite?

Yes, you can use a stock photo for your season kick-off invite. However, make sure to choose an image that is relevant to your event and has the appropriate licensing for commercial use.

Should I include text on the picture for my season kick-off invite?

It is not necessary to include text on the picture for your season kick-off invite. The picture itself should convey the important information about the event. However, you can add minimal text such as the event date or location if needed.

How do I choose the right picture for my season kick-off invite?

When choosing a picture for your season kick-off invite, consider the theme and purpose of the event. The picture should be visually appealing and capture the attention of the invitees. It should also be relevant to the target audience and convey the tone of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • wcsis