• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good News: Level 1 Incentive Pampered Chef Bucks Just Deposited!

In summary, "Level 1 Incentive Pampered Chef Bucks" are rewards earned by consultants who reach their sales goals during a designated time period. They can be used towards purchasing Pampered Chef products. To earn these bucks, one must be a consultant and meet their sales goal. The bucks are deposited into the consultant's account within 2-3 business days after the qualifying period ends. They can be used towards purchasing products by adding them to the cart and applying the bucks at checkout. However, they cannot be used for business supplies, redeemed for cash, or combined with other discounts or promotions.
leftymac
Wahoo! PC bucks from the level 1 incentive were deposited today! Just in time to order new products and supplies!

Yah! I'll have to look up mine to see if it's there. I am going to *try* to save mine for National Conference but we'll see how many samples I want.

wadesgirl said:
Yah! I'll have to look up mine to see if it's there. I am going to *try* to save mine for National Conference but we'll see how many samples I want.

Need.....that word should be NEED!:p

It would drive me crazy to have PC bucks sitting in my account unspent for that long! We all know how I am with products anyway...

SWEET, I can't wait to get my samples! Now when are Merril GCs coming??

omg i couldnt wait for conference either.... I am so using mine on new product that I didn't earn.

leftymac said:
It would drive me crazy to have PC bucks sitting in my account unspent for that long! We all know how I am with products anyway...

I know, that's my problem. I'm hoping to not spend ALL of it!

Just spent most of mine of supplies for Spring season. I love this company.. who else pays the costs to run your business!

I was going to save mine for NC, but since I can't go because of work, I'm totally spending my PC$ on spring products and supplies! woohoo!

Related to Good News: Level 1 Incentive Pampered Chef Bucks Just Deposited!

What are "Level 1 Incentive Pampered Chef Bucks"?

"Level 1 Incentive Pampered Chef Bucks" are rewards that are earned by consultants who reach their sales goals during a specific time period. These rewards can be used towards purchasing Pampered Chef products.

How do I earn "Level 1 Incentive Pampered Chef Bucks"?

To earn "Level 1 Incentive Pampered Chef Bucks", you must be a consultant and reach your sales goal during the designated time period. The amount of bucks you earn will be based on your sales performance.

When will the "Level 1 Incentive Pampered Chef Bucks" be deposited?

The "Level 1 Incentive Pampered Chef Bucks" will be deposited into your consultant account within 2-3 business days after the qualifying period has ended.

How can I use my "Level 1 Incentive Pampered Chef Bucks"?

You can use your "Level 1 Incentive Pampered Chef Bucks" towards purchasing Pampered Chef products. Simply add the products you wish to purchase to your cart and apply the bucks at checkout.

Are there any restrictions on using "Level 1 Incentive Pampered Chef Bucks"?

Yes, "Level 1 Incentive Pampered Chef Bucks" cannot be used towards purchasing business supplies or redeemed for cash. They also cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies