• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Housekeeping Chopper Review

T
theapronfits
I was never able to get my hands on the GH magazine (May 2005) review of food choppers. If anyone has it could you please scan and email to me, or upload it to the site.

Thank you so much, I apreciate the help!

I too would like that article if anyone has it. Thanks Cheryl

Hi! Just thought I'd let you know that you can purchase that magazine on Ebay. They usually have older copies of magazines available and I did check for you so they do have them but there's two covers - one with Brooke Sheilds and the other with Goldie Hawn - do you know which one it's in?

unable to uploadI have it, but it is too big to upload on the site, so I have been sending it to personal emails...

Maybe someone who I have sent it to can try to upload it or help me to find a way for everyone to have it. TIA

ladybug said:
I have it, but it is too big to upload on the site, so I have been sending it to personal emails...

Maybe someone who I have sent it to can try to upload it or help me to find a way for everyone to have it. TIA
I would love this article.
Have you tried to convert it to pdf?

ladybug said:
I have it, but it is too big to upload on the site, so I have been sending it to personal emails...

could you please e-mail article [email protected]

Me too....If you'd e-mail it to me as well, I'd be happy to convert it to PDF format and post it. Thanks, Pam

Have you checked your local library for the magazine? Most libraries keep quite a good selection of various magazines.

Please be patient...while I send it to Pam to see if she could put it in a format so that the flyer can be posted on this site. I have been sending it daily to emails, so please don't think I am ignoring your requests.. If you don't get it via email, it is because I have given it to Pam to try to work on it!

Pam - thanks in advance for helping me with this!!

I couldn'tUnfortunately, the original file is too blurry and I'm not able to do any thing with it. If anyone has a clear scanned document or picture file, e-mail it to me and I'll try. Sorry!

Good HousekeepingI have a copy of the article that I can scan in a hopefully get uploaded...I can't do it right now, but I promise to try after the little one wakes up from her nap in a couple of hours.

I would LOVE a copy Emily! Thanks in advance! :)

mypamperedmoocow said:
I have a copy of the article that I can scan in a hopefully get uploaded...I can't do it right now, but I promise to try after the little one wakes up from her nap in a couple of hours.

Yea! I can't wait! :)

updateSorry everyone! I wasn't able to get the scan into the computer just yet...the little one woke up after a 3 hour nap and then I had to have dinner for everyone before getting out the door to do the County Fair. I promise I will have the article up after I get up in the morning! DH is home, so I should have a few minutes of "no baby" to get the article scanned into the computer and uploaded here on the site. Thanks for your patience and understanding! :)

I found it on the webI found the article. I google searched "good housekeeping pampered chef food chopper". I found these sites below. There are a few more on there if you want to check them out. You can go to http://magazines.ivillage.com/goodhousekeeping/ghtv/ghitests/spc/0,,643443_666240,00.html

or you can go to this one, it's a news station in Pennsylvania
http://www.wbre.com/good_housekeeping/default.asp?mode=shownews&id=338

Hope this helps!
Brandy

I tried...Well, I tried to get the article scanned and uploaded here, but the file was too big and I'm not computer literate enough to know how to shrink the file without it getting all distorted and weird. Sorry!

However...THANK YOU BRANDY for the links to the Chopper Reviews! You helped us all a lot! :)

thank you!:) Thank you so very much for the links! Thanks to all who have been trying to get that article out to us :) I am so glad for all on this site, as a new consultant I have learned so much, you are all great!

1. What is the Good Housekeeping Chopper Review?

The Good Housekeeping Chopper Review is a publication from the Good Housekeeping magazine that evaluates and rates various food choppers on the market.

2. When was the Chopper Review published?

The review was published in the May 2005 issue of Good Housekeeping magazine.

3. Where can I find a copy of the Chopper Review?

You may be able to find a physical copy of the magazine at a library or through online retailers. You can also try contacting Good Housekeeping directly to see if they have any archived copies.

4. Can someone email or upload the review for me?

Unfortunately, as a scientist, I am unable to fulfill this request. It is important to respect copyright laws and obtain permission before sharing copyrighted material.

5. Is the review still relevant today?

It is possible that the review may still provide some helpful information about the performance of food choppers, but it is important to also consider more recent reviews and updates on the market. Technology and products can change quickly, so it may be beneficial to look for more recent evaluations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• menehune
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Stephanie S
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
amandamohrskitchen
Replies