1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Good Housekeeping Magazine - May 2005

1. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Did anyone manage to get a copy of the May 2005, Good Housekeeping Magazine? I read in our newsletter that it featured an article of The Chopper! By the time I got to the store they had thrown the May issues out and were selling the June ones.

If you were able to get a copy, I was wondering if you might be willing to scan it and post it on this site. It sounds as though it's fantastic PR material! Please let me know.

thank you

May 29, 2005
  2. ladybug

ladybug Member

I have it

I do have it and I will try to scan it and post it on the site. I keep it in my theme show binder,and I must say, it really does make it sell!!
    I even put a piece about it in the News section of my website. I'll try to post within the next 24 hrs.

May 30, 2005
  3. ladybug

ladybug Member

GH File too large

I tried to attach the flyer but I got the message that the file is too large. If someone else has it to give, or knows how I can get around this, let me know!!

Good luck.

May 30, 2005
  4. ladybug

ladybug Member

Sent to your email

Stephanie,
    I sent the flyer to your personal email. Hope that's okay.

May 30, 2005
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I'd LOVE a copy if you can email it to me since you can't post it here. I'm at pamperedbecky@comcast.net. Thanks SO much! I really wanted to find this issue too, but couldn't. Thank you!

May 30, 2005
  6. Gh

I would like a copy also, please.

May 30, 2005
  7. will make pdf

If you send the file to me, I can make it a pdf and try to post it back. That may make it small enough that everyone can get it without you having to sending it each person.

8. theapronfits

theapronfits Guest

did a pdf get posted

I'm still looking for a copy of the article, was it able to be posted?
    Thanks

Aug 19, 2005
  9. Last edited: Aug 20, 2005
  10. Gh

I went to the Public Library tonight and of course it was checked out. Maybe someone else can find it at your library.
    Susan :(

11. Article posted?

I would like a copy also.

Aug 28, 2005
  12. Article posted?

Pls. email me a copy pchefstef@hotmail.com. Thanks! ;)

Aug 28, 2005
  13. ladybug

ladybug Member

Links are available

Another consultant found the link to the GH site with the article. I think it is in the Increasing Sales category...

Aug 29, 2005
Have something to add?