1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Good Housekeeping chopper review

1. theapronfits

theapronfits Guest

I was never able to get my hands on the GH magazine (May 2005) review of food choppers. If anyone has it could you please scan and email to me, or upload it to the site.

Thank you so much, I apreciate the help!

Aug 14, 2005
  2. cla519

cla519 Member

I too would like that article if anyone has it. Thanks Cheryl

Aug 14, 2005
  3. Jlynn771

Jlynn771 Novice Member

Hi! Just thought I'd let you know that you can purchase that magazine on Ebay. They usually have older copies of magazines available and I did check for you so they do have them but there's two covers - one with Brooke Sheilds and the other with Goldie Hawn - do you know which one it's in?

Aug 19, 2005
  4. ladybug

ladybug Member

unable to upload

I have it, but it is too big to upload on the site, so I have been sending it to personal emails...

Maybe someone who I have sent it to can try to upload it or help me to find a way for everyone to have it. TIA

Aug 24, 2005
  5. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I would love this article.
    Have you tried to convert it to pdf?

Aug 24, 2005
  6. pchefsharron

pchefsharron Member

could you please e-mail article pchefsharron@yahoo.com

Aug 24, 2005
  7. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Aug 25, 2005
  8. showmehow2

showmehow2 Guest

Me too....

If you'd e-mail it to me as well, I'd be happy to convert it to PDF format and post it. Thanks, Pam

Aug 25, 2005
  9. NewbiePCLady

NewbiePCLady Guest

Have you checked your local library for the magazine? Most libraries keep quite a good selection of various magazines.

Aug 26, 2005
  10. ladybug

ladybug Member

Please be patient...

while I send it to Pam to see if she could put it in a format so that the flyer can be posted on this site. I have been sending it daily to emails, so please don't think I am ignoring your requests.. If you don't get it via email, it is because I have given it to Pam to try to work on it!

Pam - thanks in advance for helping me with this!!

Aug 26, 2005
  11. showmehow2

showmehow2 Guest

I couldn't

Unfortunately, the original file is too blurry and I'm not able to do any thing with it. If anyone has a clear scanned document or picture file, e-mail it to me and I'll try. Sorry!

Aug 26, 2005
  12. mypamperedmoocow

mypamperedmoocow Member

Good Housekeeping

I have a copy of the article that I can scan in a hopefully get uploaded...I can't do it right now, but I promise to try after the little one wakes up from her nap in a couple of hours.

13. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I would LOVE a copy Emily! Thanks in advance! :)

Aug 27, 2005
  14. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Yea! I can't wait! :)

Aug 27, 2005
  15. mypamperedmoocow

mypamperedmoocow Member

update

Sorry everyone! I wasn't able to get the scan into the computer just yet...the little one woke up after a 3 hour nap and then I had to have dinner for everyone before getting out the door to do the County Fair. I promise I will have the article up after I get up in the morning! DH is home, so I should have a few minutes of "no baby" to get the article scanned into the computer and uploaded here on the site. Thanks for your patience and understanding! :)

16. pcbrandy

pcbrandy Member

Aug 28, 2005
  17. mypamperedmoocow

mypamperedmoocow Member

I tried...

Well, I tried to get the article scanned and uploaded here, but the file was too big and I'm not computer literate enough to know how to shrink the file without it getting all distorted and weird. Sorry!

However...THANK YOU BRANDY for the links to the Chopper Reviews! You helped us all a lot! :)

18. theapronfits

theapronfits Guest

thank you!

:) Thank you so very much for the links! Thanks to all who have been trying to get that article out to us :) I am so glad for all on this site, as a new consultant I have learned so much, you are all great!

Aug 28, 2005
Have something to add?