1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Chopper rated best in good houskeeping!

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

My Dear aunt saved this article for me from Good Houskeeping Mag. May 2005 edition! In their test -our chopper was the first on their list stating it chopped most evenly and it was comfortable to use followed by the Zyliss Comfort food chopper than the OXO mini chopper.

Just thougth I would share! I will let my guests know at my next show about this piece of PR!

Jan 25, 2006
  2. RachelNguyen

RachelNguyen Guest

Our Grill Pan is highly rated too!

I just saw in this months "Cooks Illustrated" that our grill pan came in 2nd out of 10 for best all around grill pan.

Woo hoo!

(Can't remember who came in first. I think it was Calphalon because it was quite a bit cheaper. But ours was the best performer.)

Jan 25, 2006
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

It also didn't take into consideration the warranty of the product. I guess the Calphalon grill pan only has a 10 year warranty. Someone told me that, so if they would have considered the fact that ours is lifetime, it would be worth the extra $40-$45 that ours costs! I think Calphalon won because of the price point, but price isn't everything sometimes.

Jan 25, 2006
  4. Not that it matters much but..

all Calphalon pans come with a lifetime warrantee. I have a whole bunch of their pans which I bought before I knew about Pampered Chef's Cookware. They are excellent pans but I'm trying to slowly convert over to Pampered Chef's Cookware just because its kind of embarassing when customers ask me how good the Pampered Chef pans are, when I don't have any! :p

Jan 25, 2006
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Well, I guess the information I got was wrong. I got all Calphalon when we got married nearly 8 years ago. Once I started earning the Professional stuff for free, I started giving my Calphalon away to charity. I like the PC stuff better. The Executive line is going to be even better!!

Jan 25, 2006
  6. dollfangs

dollfangs Member Silver Member

RE: Not that it matters much but..

All Calphalon pans do NOT have a lifetime warranty. The line that Target carries only has a 10 year warranty. While they are good pans, I like the Pampered Chef pans much better. They are easier to clean and nothing sticks.

Jan 25, 2006

7. Well I'm sorry but I cannot Shop at Target, Walmart, or any other American Store since I live in Japan. All the Calphalon pans sold here have a lifetime warranty and I don't have a problem with anything sticking to them.

Jan 25, 2006
Have something to add?