• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food Chopper on Good Housekeeping Website

In summary, the Food Chopper on Good Housekeeping Website is a kitchen tool that makes chopping and dicing food easier and more efficient. It uses sharp blades to quickly cut through ingredients and works by using a push-down motion to chop food. The Food Chopper can chop a variety of foods, including vegetables, fruits, nuts, and cooked meats, and is easy to clean and safe to use with proper precautions.
menehune
I don't know if this has been posted, but if you go to the Good Housekeeping website, there is a video of the best food choppers and they rated Pampered Chef as the best. :) It's a really short clip, but still kind of cool.

menehune said:
I don't know if this has been posted, but if you go to the Good Housekeeping website, there is a video of the best food choppers and they rated Pampered Chef as the best. :) It's a really short clip, but still kind of cool.

I can't find it? :(

yeah, actually i tried to find it again and it was kind of buried. I made a tinyurl.

GH on TV - Goodhousekeeping.com

Good video. I'm cracking up how right under it is a video on fraud among bamboo fabrics.

Must be an older video with the old price - but still good advertising:)

leftymac said:
Good video. I'm cracking up how right under it is a video on fraud among bamboo fabrics.

omg - i was cracking up about that bamboo video too!

What is the Food Chopper on Good Housekeeping Website?

The Food Chopper on Good Housekeeping Website is a kitchen tool that is designed to make chopping and dicing food easier and more efficient. It is a manual chopper that uses sharp blades to quickly cut through ingredients.

How does the Food Chopper work?

The Food Chopper works by placing food inside the container and using a push-down motion to chop it. The blades inside the container rotate and cut through the food as it is pushed down, creating even and precise cuts.

What types of food can the Food Chopper chop?

The Food Chopper is versatile and can chop a variety of foods, including vegetables, fruits, nuts, and even cooked meats. It is perfect for creating salsas, dips, and other recipes that require finely chopped ingredients.

Is the Food Chopper easy to clean?

Yes, the Food Chopper is very easy to clean. Most models are dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. The blades can also be removed for thorough cleaning and the container can be easily wiped down with soap and water.

Is the Food Chopper safe to use?

Yes, the Food Chopper is safe to use as long as proper precautions are taken. Always read the instructions before use and make sure to use the chopper on a stable surface. Keep fingers away from the blades and use the included safety lid when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jane the PC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies