• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going to try something NEW today!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
I have a show today at noon. I've wrapped up two "gifts" (a can opener, and a FOOD CHOPPER) and will tell my party that if 2 people book catalog or kitchen shows through the host's party, she will get this (can opener wrapped).... If I can get 5 booked (and I will close it in a few days), she will get the second bigger gift, plus hostess specials.

Cross your fingers - it's a small (6 guests plus outside orders)! We're going to demonstrate the apple slicer/corer/peeler (Taffy Apple Pizza), the cookie press, and the cookware - - I packed WAY too many items... but my super starter 2 and the bonus items arrived a few days ago and I am too excited to leave much home! :)

I'll check in tonight.
Susan

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Good luck! My director has mentioned doing giveaways like that. I have to start trying that to see if it works for me!

PCAbby

Sep 24, 2005
Worked for me

Not sure if I posted my experience with this already, but it worked really well at the show I did it at. I got three with a possible fourth booking. I have nerves about the chance that they might cancle the booked dates though...we'll see!

pamperedchristine

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2005
Instead of giving people the gift when they book (at the show), put their name on it and give it to them at THEIR show. That'll stop the waste.

sarahlegare

Advanced Member
Apr 13, 2005
Instead of giving people the gift when they book (at the show), put their name on it and give it to them at THEIR show. That'll stop the waste.

That's a great idea, or you could add an extra $ amount to the booking host AT her show! I did this for my show on Saturday and got 3 bookings, all for the end of October, so the Show-to-go WILL be mine!!! :)

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
pamperedchristine said:
That's what my director suggested I do just in case they do cancel.

reegrace

Jul 19, 2005
I give away a cookbook with 3 bookings. I order the cookbook when I close the 3rd show. That way if anyone cancels I am not out anything.