• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Questions? Book Shows & Get Freebies! | Jeannette's Journey

Once you hit $15,000 in sales, you qualify for the 22% commission rate. Congratulations on your progress!thanks everyone for your help on this subject. its greatly appreciated.
jrb0328
I have been reading these threads for a day or two and have finally decided to post a few questions of my own.

I am new at this. I am signing on on the 16th to become a consultant. I have been told that I have to have my first 4-6 shows booked and a my open schedule available when we meet. I have 4 shows booked mainly from family and friends. Can I book a show for myself as my very first show and still get credit,free and discounted items?

thanks for your help
Jeannette

Yes you can!

well thats great to hear! i was hoping so

i was also thinking about this - my director never mentioned (and i never asked), as a consultant do we get a general discount on products? or if i host my own show will i get the 10% for the year?

Having a fun "kick-off" party is a great boost to your business. Invite everyone and make sure to tell them that it's your first party as a consultant. May get people there who wouldn't normally come to a party.

Yep, all consultants start out with a 20% discount on personal orders. It goes up to 22% once you hit $15,000 in sales and goes up from there if you promote to director and above!:) Congratulations!!!

jrb0328 said:
i was also thinking about this - my director never mentioned (and i never asked), as a consultant do we get a general discount on products? or if i host my own show will i get the 10% for the year?
You won't get a past host discount card for hosting your own show...but Becky is right- we get a minimum of 20% off anything we want to place on a non-commissionable personal order!

Even though we get a 20%+ discount, I still haven't needed to use it!! I've only been doing this since October, but there have been SO many opportunities to earn free product - sales incentives, recruiting promos, and hosting my own parties. Not to mention, you'll get 40% off during your 4th month and in April (when all consultants get their "kit enhancement month"). PLUS - with 4 shows already booked, you'll be sure to earn lots of PC $$ - I saved mine up to use in combination with my 40% discount... Now I have more products than I know what to do with!!!!! Good luck :)

thanks everyone for your help on this subject. its greatly appreciated. i cant wait to get started!!

I've been trying to get past the $15,000 mark, only $500 to go, so when I need something, I place a guest order on a show and get the 20+% commision back on my paycheck. Hopefully, one more show to go to get my raise.

Bobby - does that give the Host more sales?

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. You will also have access to training, resources, and support from the company.

2. How do I book shows as a new consultant?

There are several ways to book shows as a new consultant. You can reach out to friends and family, host a launch party, or utilize social media to reach potential customers. You can also ask for referrals from previous hosts or attend vendor events to showcase Pampered Chef products.

3. What types of freebies can I earn as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can earn free products, discounts, and credits towards your own purchases. You can also earn rewards for booking shows, reaching sales goals, and recruiting new team members.

4. What are the requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef show?

The only requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef show is that you have a minimum of $200 in sales. This can be easily achieved by inviting friends and family to your show and sharing the products with them.

5. How do I get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to sign up through an existing consultant or the Pampered Chef website. You will then receive a starter kit with product samples, training materials, and business supplies to help you launch your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies