• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of State and Want to Do Shows...how?

In summary, the person is flying to Illinois and wants to do some shows while they are there. They think about shipping things, but that sounds like a pain and expensive. People offer ideas, and the person mentions that they have done this before and bring two suitcases - one for clothes and one for PC stuff. They sign a recruit while they are there.
PamperedMelanie
I am flying from FL to IL in December and want to do some shows while I am there visiting. Does anyone have ideas for a show that I could just take a couple pieces? I thought about shipping stuff up there, but that sounds like a huge pain and expensive.

Any thoughts?

Do you know anyone up here that has product? You can incorporate what they have into your show too. That's what I do when I travel.

That is a great idea - ask if there are any consultants in the area and if they could loan you the product for your preferred recipes.

What part of IL are you coming to? I'm in IL & could probably help you out if I'm close to where you're going to be.

I have done this several times when I visit out of state family and friends. I usually ask what products they already have and try to use those in the demo, then pack anything else I need. I have also sent stones and batter bowls a head as a thank you gift for letting my stay in their home. I use them for the demo then I just leave then there, next time it is that much more for me to use.

Try these....These ideas would only require your smaller tools mostly.

Attachments

• cucumber lime demo.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 296
  • Potato Demo.doc
    26 KB · Views: 288
I did a show when I flew down to Arizona this summer. I just brought 2 suitcases... 1 for my clothes, etc and 1 for PC stuff. Nothing broke and they didn't even open it up to search it (I was sure they would with all the sharp stuff!)... it made it pretty easy and everyone loved seeing a bunch of products. I even signed my first recruit while I was there!

Great ideas! Thank you so much everyone! Chrystal~I am flying into O'Hare and will be coming to Bloomington, Springfield and Lincoln.

Thanks and keep any more ideas you might have coming! :D

Related to Going Out of State and Want to Do Shows...how?

1. How do I find potential customers in a different state?

The best way to find potential customers in a different state is to reach out to friends and family who live in that state and ask them to host a show for you. You can also use social media to connect with people in that state who may be interested in hosting a show or purchasing products.

2. What is the best way to transport my products to a different state?

We recommend packing your products in a sturdy suitcase or box with plenty of padding to protect them during travel. You can also consider shipping products to your destination ahead of time, especially if you have a large number of products to bring.

3. How do I handle payments and orders from out of state customers?

You can accept payments and process orders from out of state customers through our online ordering system. You can also bring order forms and collect payments in person during your show.

4. Can I still earn rewards and incentives for out of state shows?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and incentives for out of state shows as long as they are within the company's designated sales territory. Be sure to check with your regional manager for specific guidelines and requirements.

5. Do I need to obtain any special permits or licenses to do shows in a different state?

It is always important to check with the local and state laws regarding sales and business permits. You may need to obtain a temporary sales permit in certain states, so be sure to research and obtain any necessary permits before your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwannabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • PCmhguzman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckelly